Skip to comments.Big Media Won't Touch Agenda 21
Posted on 02/03/2005 10:37:05 PM PST by hedgetrimmer
Big Media Won't Touch Agenda 21 Nancy Levant
I keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting for Bill OReilly or Shaun Hannity or Oprah Winfrey or somebody ..anybody, who has daily access to the multitudes, to say the words, Agenda 21. Im still waiting, and for the life of me, I dont understand the refusal to talk about the greatest threat to America that has ever existed. However, it dawns on me that wrapping a brain around Agenda 21 requires time, effort, interest, and a lot diligence. No one told me about Agenda 21. I found it by accident on the Internet. Then I went to the U.N.s website and read Agenda 21. From there I went to Buenos Aires, The Presidents Commission of Sustainable Development, my local sustainable development commissions and planners, to local visioning commissions, ecology conglomerates, and then back to the U.N.. After about six months of reading about a whole lot of global, national, and philanthropic organizations, I started documenting and keeping running lists because, I discovered, Agenda 21 was huge, highly developed, and a done deal. How is it, I asked myself, that in 50 years, I never heard of any of this before? Where were my trusted newscasters? And why hasnt my President, or the previous Presidents, ever talked about Agenda 21, the meetings in Buenos Aires, and Agenda 21s connections to the World Trade Organization, World Bank, and a thousand other global organizations?
So, I kept researching the Net. And lo and behold, I finally realized that Agenda 21 would never be publicized to Americans. It really cant be.
As my running lists were now becoming encyclopedic, I also realized that there was no way to explain Agenda 21 easily. Its too big, profoundly sophisticated, intentionally masked and hidden by corporate agendas and ecological ideologies that are, themselves, exploited by corporate agendas. But more than that, I realized that for Americans to understand Agenda 21, they would have to come to terms with a truth that, I fear, they wont believe. What would that truth be? Let me try to say it in one sentence: Agenda 21 is the end of America.
As I read that sentence I think, Well, Nancy, now everyone is going to think you are an extremist and no one will believe anything you say from now on. Everyone knows there can be no end to America .
But unfortunately, my dear Americans, there can be an end to America, for America is a way of life. The place on Earth - where we are the beautiful and bountiful lands between Canada and Mexico, might retain the name of The United States of America, but Im not even sure that that is a given. If you believe even half of Agenda 21 and its dealings with the World Trade Organization, The World Bank, The Presidents Commission on Sustainable Development, The Commission on Global Governance, The World Conference on Global Governance, The Millennium Project, The Court of Criminal Justice, The Nature Conservancy, The World Summit on Sustainable Development, Smart Growth, AND the visioning training and manipulation of American people, then you realize what has happened right under our noses over the past 35 years and without one national personality ever mentioning Agenda 21.
So, let me offer a list of website addresses to help readers research for themselves. I suggest you take notes and collect new website addresses. I believe that, as Americans, we owe it to our history and our sense of ourselves, to do the following:
· Read Agenda 21. If you read the other information via the web addresses in this article, you will wrap your brain around Agenda 21. Its unbelievable and its dastardly, because not one politician or national media outlet has had the guts to tell us what was being taken from us.
· Pass your knowledge on to others. Dont stew and be paralyzed. Take your knowledge to churches, civic organizations, and any other groups or individuals you can, and resolve yourselves to spread the news. Have an Anti-Agenda 21 Parade or Day to draw attention to the cause. Without fail, its the most important thing you will ever do in your lives as patriotic people. Write to your representatives and tell them you know what they have hidden, and that their manipulations of American citizens are shameful. Do it.
· Try so very hard to home school your children. Public schools are governmental institutions embroiled in Agenda 21 and its plans for the United States and our children. As you read and study Agenda 21, you will see it alive, well, and operating most obviously in the public schools. You will also see it clearly in the newest communities in all states across the country. Agenda 21 is everywhere, and it wants your childrens intellects and value systems as well as your land and land rights.
· Finally, teach your children about Agenda 21, what it is, and what it is doing to their country. Children have unique wisdoms at every age. Teach them truths so that they can faithfully and fearlessly speak truths. They must understand what is happening in their country. They cannot fight hidden and masked manipulations if they dont understand how and where they operate.
Now is the time for Americans to help Americans. We cannot fight the loss of our rights unless we understand the game, and most Americans are totally unaware of what is happening to them and their communities. However, I do believe that the bulk of American people sense that something is amiss. Lets commit to them, our children, and our futures. Lets spread the news and make the media and politicians talk. They have counted on our stupidity, our silence, and our laziness. They have even counted on us not really caring.
We have to remember its our government. It does not belong to politicians. They work for us. Unfortunately, they have not done that, and furthermore, they have advanced a worldwide mission without our knowledge, our votes, or even our opinions. So I say, one town at a time, here we come, and any elected official found to be complicit or a silent player in the Agenda 21 game needs to go.
Agenda 21 Learn All About It
Basic Explanation of birth of Agenda 21 http://www.johannesburgsummit.org/html/basic_info/unced.html
Timeline of development of world governance and agenda 21 http://www.sovereignty.net/timeline.html
Key players of Millennium Project http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/documents/tf6interim.pdf
HABITAT II U.N. Housing Requirements http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/hab2.html
Global Governance key international players http://www.sovereignty.net/p/gov/gganalysis.htm
Professor Jeffrey Sachs, Millennium Goals Project http://www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu/about/director/
Rocky Mountain Institute http://www.rmi.org/sitepages/pid61.php
Sustainable Development in the United States natural resources goals: http://www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/countr/usa/natur.htm
Henry Lamb http://www.sovereignty.net/p/sd/strong.html
The Sustainable Development Institute http://www.susdev.org/
American Policy Center Tom DeWeese http://americanpolicy.org/ invasive species legislation: http://americanpolicy.org/prop/main.htm the Wildlands Project, Smart Growth Project http://americanpolicy.org/un/darkside.htm
American Farmland Trust & the Nature Conservancy & OSU http://www.propertyrightsresearch.org/articles5/rustling_america_in_ohio.htm
Human Settlements goals http://www.nlihc.org/mahn/habitat.htm ***Education for sustainability: An Agenda Action http://www.gcrio.org/edu/pcsd/toc.html United Nations dissolves USA Sovereignty http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a33916.htm Visioning Training-How To Re-Envision People and Communities www.hhh.umn.edu/centers/rlc/comm/outcome.htm People and their organizations and schemes: http://www.southern-style.com/conspiracy_of_the_left.htm How to force visioning upon the public as quoted from the United Nations Agenda 21 document: http://doncasey.home.mindspring.com/vision.htm World Summit on Sustainable Development http://www.minambiente.it/Sito/settori_azione/pia/docs/forum_chairman_summary.pdf
Let's put our heads together and figure this out. Definitely worth while.
B4Ranch any ideas?
Maybe a name that would call up our past patriots. One of our forefathers who fought and died for this country. There are many in our rich history.
I am fighting with poltergist over who controls this computer.
Americans at War
from the UN
Seems a bit long. IMHO.
Americans Freedom From the UN.........A.F.F.U.N.?????Just juggling it a bit.
How about Americans Launching Fight against the UN, A.L.F.U.N.
To reverse the damage done by Agenda 21.
"WorldNetDaily columnists "
Come to think of it.....they are Alien Life Forms at the UN.:-)
Americans at War
Freedom from the UN
Your snickering, made me snicker.
The words America or Americans and UN have to be in it. we just need to fill in the middle.
Thanks for the information on the Commission on Global Governance. I'll order the book: "Our Global Neighborhood."
It is really disturbing that so many people are unaware of the many schemes that are operating to bring about a New World Order.
Don't know if you're familiar with the globalist reports that Joan Veon writes. If not, here's her web address:
http://www.womensgroup.org/ She has just posted a most informative article: "United Nations Move Over--Here Comes the World Economic Forum."
American Patriot against U.N.
The Admin Moderator has control of that.
Some of us knew that before W. was elected the first time.
My usual choice (Constitution Party) stated that OIF was "immoral" and "illegal."
They lost me right there with that. I held my nose and voted for W. in '04 although I sure wish I had had a viable choice.
Take it seriously. 'Pod
You're right about that. Here in central PA, we have a regional Council of Governments. The way it operates is that it has myriad workgroups and committees. Each member municipality has to designate an elected official as a member. Since there are so many and they are so time consuming, the elected officials choose those that they at least of some interest or knowledge in. That means that one radical environmentalist per township can work a lot of mischief - they all choose to be on the watershed council, for example, and come up with draconian ordinances. They take those ordinances back to their own township supervisors and say "the watershed council has agreed that this is really important, and we really need to adopt it as an ordinance (which makes it law)". Too often, their fellow township supervisors defer to them as the expert, and pass the proposal. In effect you get the most radical elected officials possible getting together and making radical land-use ordinances. What do the conservative elected officials serve on? The Finance committee, the administrative oversight committee, the fire and police oversight committee, etc - groups that actual monitor how they governments run and work together, rather than on those that make future laws.
They periodically raise the idea of consolidating into one actual government, but it's strongly opposed by people like us, and every time it's been on the ballot it's been voted down by large numbers.
I don't know where your mountain is located, but for an internet radio show that deals with property right a whole bunch of the time, please check out Derry Brownfield weekdays, 10 - 11am, cdt; he's a Missouri rancher, turned activist, by all the scams, grabs, and goofy regulations that unelected cretins are trying to impose upon us.
Good morning, everyone.
Excellent points - thanks for bringing them here.
How did we ever let ourselves get to these "unfunded" mandates?
If I want something, I dang sure better have the jack to get it done - why should govs be any different?
Thanks for mentioning Joan Veon, she was just on Derry Brownfield's radio show with a live report from our ruler's conference over in Davos, CH.
I like S.U.N. - also your tag, but our man LBJ pioneered campaigning to the cemetary crowd.
And what was one of bush's first moves?
Correct. To sign us back on with UNESCO.
Thanks for reminding me of this.
Heh heh heh...MUD
BTW...I don't discount grand conspiracy theories like this outta hand, but I just think there is no reason to believe something like this will ultimately be successful...good to know about it, though, makes it easier to confront.
I'm starting to see the footprints of George Bush I's New World Order socialists in this second term.
How many times did Bush Sr. publicly mention the phrase "New World Order?" Someone did a count and found over 400 instances.
That entire administration was infested with globalists, socialists and thieves.
Bush Jr. kept us out the ICC and rejected the Kyoto treaty. The fact that he's backing LOST tells me that his father's globalist crowd has infiltrated this administration. The president needs to remember the voters who brought him to the dance.
The president needs to remember the voters who brought him to the dance.
Now that he's in - why should he care about America?
It's off to do his handlers' bidding, hi ho, hi ho.
Where would I find that article?
Derry Brownfield's program is well worth hearing. I've tuned in the last 15 minutes several times so that I would have access when Alex Jones' program following it came on, and agree that Brownfield is right-on, so to speak.
I purchased a video tape about how independent farmers and farms are being exploited by the powers that be. The plight of independent farmers and ranchers really deserves our attention and defense.
Nice - you should try an entire hour of The Common Sense Coaltion - the man's been there, done that, and to me, is a calming voice of reason for landowners and ranchers and anyone concerned with the Bill of (not all that many) Rights.
Our family has grain-crop land in IA, and some grazing land in N.TX, so I'm very aware of the assaults on the private property owner in our country.
I need to get that video, btw. Thanks for the reminder.
I read on another thread yesterday that President Bush was slashing farm subsidies I believe.
If this is slashing, dear God, don't let him cut anything.
Bump for later
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" - She is "BREASTED AMERICAN."
2. She is not a "SCREAMER" or a "MOANER" - She IS "VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE."
3. She is not "EASY" - She is "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE."
4. She is not a "DUMB BLONDE" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY."
5. She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She is A "PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION."
6. She is not an "AIRHEAD" - She is "REALITY IMPAIRED."
7. She does not get "DRUNK" or "TIPSY" - She gets "CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED."
8. She does not have "BREAST IMPLANTS" - She is "MEDICALLY ENHANCED."
9. She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY REPETITIVE."
10. She is not a "TRAMP" - She is "SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED."
11. She does not have "MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS" - She Is "PECTORALLY SUPERIOR."
12. She is not a "TWO-BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST PROVIDER." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. He does not have a "BEER GUT" - He has developed a "LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY."
2. He is not a "BAD DANCER" - He is "OVERLY CAUCASIAN."
3. He does not "GET LOST ALL THE TIME" - He "INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS."
4. He is not "BALDING" - He is in "FOLLICLE REGRESSION."
5. He is not a "CRADLE ROBBER" - He prefers "GENERATIONAL DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS."
6. He does not get "FALLING-DOWN DRUNK" - He becomes "ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL."
7. He does not act like a "TOTAL ASS" - He develops a case of "RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION."
8. He is not a "MALE CHAUVINIST PIG" - He has "SWINE EMPATHY."
9. He is not afraid of "COMMITMENT" - He is "RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGED."
10. He is not "HORNY" - He is "SEXUALLY FOCUSED."
11. It's not his "CRACK" you see hanging out of his pants - It's "REAR CLEAVAGE."
I believe 9-11 cost our economy a one day hit of 2 Trillion, financially speaking.