Skip to comments.Big Media Won't Touch Agenda 21
Posted on 02/03/2005 10:37:05 PM PST by hedgetrimmer
Big Media Won't Touch Agenda 21 Nancy Levant
I keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting for Bill OReilly or Shaun Hannity or Oprah Winfrey or somebody ..anybody, who has daily access to the multitudes, to say the words, Agenda 21. Im still waiting, and for the life of me, I dont understand the refusal to talk about the greatest threat to America that has ever existed. However, it dawns on me that wrapping a brain around Agenda 21 requires time, effort, interest, and a lot diligence. No one told me about Agenda 21. I found it by accident on the Internet. Then I went to the U.N.s website and read Agenda 21. From there I went to Buenos Aires, The Presidents Commission of Sustainable Development, my local sustainable development commissions and planners, to local visioning commissions, ecology conglomerates, and then back to the U.N.. After about six months of reading about a whole lot of global, national, and philanthropic organizations, I started documenting and keeping running lists because, I discovered, Agenda 21 was huge, highly developed, and a done deal. How is it, I asked myself, that in 50 years, I never heard of any of this before? Where were my trusted newscasters? And why hasnt my President, or the previous Presidents, ever talked about Agenda 21, the meetings in Buenos Aires, and Agenda 21s connections to the World Trade Organization, World Bank, and a thousand other global organizations?
So, I kept researching the Net. And lo and behold, I finally realized that Agenda 21 would never be publicized to Americans. It really cant be.
As my running lists were now becoming encyclopedic, I also realized that there was no way to explain Agenda 21 easily. Its too big, profoundly sophisticated, intentionally masked and hidden by corporate agendas and ecological ideologies that are, themselves, exploited by corporate agendas. But more than that, I realized that for Americans to understand Agenda 21, they would have to come to terms with a truth that, I fear, they wont believe. What would that truth be? Let me try to say it in one sentence: Agenda 21 is the end of America.
As I read that sentence I think, Well, Nancy, now everyone is going to think you are an extremist and no one will believe anything you say from now on. Everyone knows there can be no end to America .
But unfortunately, my dear Americans, there can be an end to America, for America is a way of life. The place on Earth - where we are the beautiful and bountiful lands between Canada and Mexico, might retain the name of The United States of America, but Im not even sure that that is a given. If you believe even half of Agenda 21 and its dealings with the World Trade Organization, The World Bank, The Presidents Commission on Sustainable Development, The Commission on Global Governance, The World Conference on Global Governance, The Millennium Project, The Court of Criminal Justice, The Nature Conservancy, The World Summit on Sustainable Development, Smart Growth, AND the visioning training and manipulation of American people, then you realize what has happened right under our noses over the past 35 years and without one national personality ever mentioning Agenda 21.
So, let me offer a list of website addresses to help readers research for themselves. I suggest you take notes and collect new website addresses. I believe that, as Americans, we owe it to our history and our sense of ourselves, to do the following:
· Read Agenda 21. If you read the other information via the web addresses in this article, you will wrap your brain around Agenda 21. Its unbelievable and its dastardly, because not one politician or national media outlet has had the guts to tell us what was being taken from us.
· Pass your knowledge on to others. Dont stew and be paralyzed. Take your knowledge to churches, civic organizations, and any other groups or individuals you can, and resolve yourselves to spread the news. Have an Anti-Agenda 21 Parade or Day to draw attention to the cause. Without fail, its the most important thing you will ever do in your lives as patriotic people. Write to your representatives and tell them you know what they have hidden, and that their manipulations of American citizens are shameful. Do it.
· Try so very hard to home school your children. Public schools are governmental institutions embroiled in Agenda 21 and its plans for the United States and our children. As you read and study Agenda 21, you will see it alive, well, and operating most obviously in the public schools. You will also see it clearly in the newest communities in all states across the country. Agenda 21 is everywhere, and it wants your childrens intellects and value systems as well as your land and land rights.
· Finally, teach your children about Agenda 21, what it is, and what it is doing to their country. Children have unique wisdoms at every age. Teach them truths so that they can faithfully and fearlessly speak truths. They must understand what is happening in their country. They cannot fight hidden and masked manipulations if they dont understand how and where they operate.
Now is the time for Americans to help Americans. We cannot fight the loss of our rights unless we understand the game, and most Americans are totally unaware of what is happening to them and their communities. However, I do believe that the bulk of American people sense that something is amiss. Lets commit to them, our children, and our futures. Lets spread the news and make the media and politicians talk. They have counted on our stupidity, our silence, and our laziness. They have even counted on us not really caring.
We have to remember its our government. It does not belong to politicians. They work for us. Unfortunately, they have not done that, and furthermore, they have advanced a worldwide mission without our knowledge, our votes, or even our opinions. So I say, one town at a time, here we come, and any elected official found to be complicit or a silent player in the Agenda 21 game needs to go.
Agenda 21 Learn All About It
Basic Explanation of birth of Agenda 21 http://www.johannesburgsummit.org/html/basic_info/unced.html
Timeline of development of world governance and agenda 21 http://www.sovereignty.net/timeline.html
Key players of Millennium Project http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/documents/tf6interim.pdf
HABITAT II U.N. Housing Requirements http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/hab2.html
Global Governance key international players http://www.sovereignty.net/p/gov/gganalysis.htm
Professor Jeffrey Sachs, Millennium Goals Project http://www.earthinstitute.columbia.edu/about/director/
Rocky Mountain Institute http://www.rmi.org/sitepages/pid61.php
Sustainable Development in the United States natural resources goals: http://www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/countr/usa/natur.htm
Henry Lamb http://www.sovereignty.net/p/sd/strong.html
The Sustainable Development Institute http://www.susdev.org/
American Policy Center Tom DeWeese http://americanpolicy.org/ invasive species legislation: http://americanpolicy.org/prop/main.htm the Wildlands Project, Smart Growth Project http://americanpolicy.org/un/darkside.htm
American Farmland Trust & the Nature Conservancy & OSU http://www.propertyrightsresearch.org/articles5/rustling_america_in_ohio.htm
Human Settlements goals http://www.nlihc.org/mahn/habitat.htm ***Education for sustainability: An Agenda Action http://www.gcrio.org/edu/pcsd/toc.html United Nations dissolves USA Sovereignty http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a33916.htm Visioning Training-How To Re-Envision People and Communities www.hhh.umn.edu/centers/rlc/comm/outcome.htm People and their organizations and schemes: http://www.southern-style.com/conspiracy_of_the_left.htm How to force visioning upon the public as quoted from the United Nations Agenda 21 document: http://doncasey.home.mindspring.com/vision.htm World Summit on Sustainable Development http://www.minambiente.it/Sito/settori_azione/pia/docs/forum_chairman_summary.pdf
Some rep(R) in the GA statehouse is attempting to establish the mechanics in GA now. Private enterprise(orgs) propose projects and work with gov't and w/o giving prior notice, or bids, simply go ahead with the private proposal. The use of emminet domain to enable the public works "proposals" is a key part.
Feds seize family's ranch
World Net Daily
This is the first I've heard of it....thanks.
The weight of the UN's corruption and venality must be what's keeping it pinned down alongside the river there in NY.
You're deep into kook territory now.
I know the Sea of Treaty Law gives the UN the power to tax us on certain things.
I know the Sea of Treaty Law gives the UN the power to tax us on certain things.
Yep, I am one of those. It irked me no end to find out that the Liberty Bell is now under the ownership of the UN.
Yes, for the most part that's true.
The large developers are well funded. They tend the local councils and they in turn are grateful. The local councils are usually composed of folks that love these ideas. That's why they're there in the first place.
Almost daily there are people who are upset at the Imminent domain policy being used by cooperations to steal property.
Admittedly there are many notable corrupt and incompetent appearing figureheads at the UN, Heck, the Congress seems that way, too.
Don't let that blind you to the career staffers whose competence keeps the wheels turning in both organizations.
The ones doing the armwaving in front are a cover for the dangerous ones in the shadows.
Developing Natural Heritage 2020 is an ambitious undertaking and in recognition of this fact, the County is partnering with the Sierra Business Council (SBC), a local organization with demonstrated expertise in conservation planning, public participation strategy design and other skills, to help complete the project.
This was all funded by the Packard Foundation.
"The UN cannot even find it's way to the bathroom - let alone dissolve America's sovereignty"
I knew something was happening in this country concerning all the property being taken away for citizens. Until now I couldn't put it all together, something was missing. Agenda 21 just tied it all together for me.
The Navy is certainly a good organization.
Should read-----away 'from' citizens.
What does that tell you about the treaty?
Let them scoff. We'll see who gets it if this comes to fruition.
Schwarzenegger is about 1/100,000ths as important as the NGOs themselves are. That's because their members are out there helping to network these across the nation, one community at a time. Selling grandma and grandpa on the concept of willing their property to the state or some conservency is one of their methods. Another is for them to convince communities that they should buy up land and place it off limits.
Schwarzenegger was an idiot for doing what he did, but he'll be gone in a few years and the conservancies will still be around. We need to focus on destroying them. Frankly destroying Arnold's future viability as a candidate would a a good secondary goal.
Let's face it, the conservancy you are upset about, would have become reality just about no matter what. Only if Tom would have won would it have been struck down. That wasn't going to happen.
Thanks for posting that article. I am going to forward it along to some folks who need some help in Oklahoma.
Did you know that under the provisions of L.O.S.T. mandate that the United States must share certain technologies with other countries? These technologies will include military secrets?
They protect all the potentates in Africa and beyond.
What a lot of folks don't understand, it's not necessary or required to actually own something to control it.
UN.org: "UNITED NATIONS DIVISION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AGENDA 21" (UN WEB SITE SNIPPET: "Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.")
It appears to be very much part of the land. Thanks for posting the article, I've sent it along to some of my timber owning friends here in Santa Cruz County CA
What is that?
I doubt that. Davis did veto it remember. It would not have passes except that it was pushed by Arnold.
I agree. And the UN just sits back and watches. Look at Darfur today, same thing happening again. But the UN will not call it genocide.
It was Amendment 24 in Colorado in 2000, with mentions of "smart growth," "sustainable development" and the like. We defeated it. ...might have also been a county (non-amendment) ballot issue on that here then. Hedgetrimmer, you might want to have your Oklahoma acquaintainces search and look over the information on the Web about the Colorado episode.
Keywords: colorado "Amendment 24"
(with the quotes)
You'll see many more hits than the following with those keywords in the search engine.
Basic information on Amendment 24
Basic information on Amendment 24
Submitted by Roxanne Fry on 07:55:23 09/23/00:
Amendment 24, a proposal by the Colorado Environmental Coalition, mandates that local governments comply with statewide provisions stipulated in the amendment to limit growth. Under the amendment, local governments must designate committed growth areas where development is underway and designate future growth areas where development may occur over a determined period of time. The voters at a November election shall approve these Growth area maps, and a corresponding growth impact statement. Any subsequent amendment to the Growth Area Map must be placed before the voters within the jurisdiction at a subsequent November election. This 2,200-word amendment to the Colorado Constitution opens the doors to serious implications for affordable housing, agriculture, economic development, and business.
· IMPOSSIBLE TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS. The amendment locks us into a growth area or a no growth area, and then makes it virtually impossible to obtain approval for business expansion, office buildings, commercial centers, and development, much less future schools, roads, and homes outside of urban areas.
· REDUCED LAND VALUES. If voters fail to approve growth area maps, farm and ranch land near urban areas would diminish in value dramatically.
· COSTLY LITIGATION. The threat of litigation will prevent local governments from instating Smart Growth management plans.
· INFRINGES ON PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS. Landowners trying to divide even one tract of land would be prohibited from doing so unless voters approve an amendment to a growth area map.
· HOUSING COSTS. This amendment will drive up the costs of new homes and restricts the available affordable housing. Housing will be so expensive that many of our public servants like teachers, policemen and firefighters will not be able to live in the communities they serve.
· COSTLY ELECTIONS. Requires costly and confusing citywide and countywide elections once a year to amend growth maps to allow any growth. All plans of would be sent to all voters prior to election.
· ENDS LOCAL CONTROL. Requires the consent of adjacent local governments to change a growth area map. The initiative says that growth area maps shall not conflict with or overlap existing or proposed growth areas of another local government. So one local government can be held hostage by a neighboring government. The initiative transfers a portion of the approval process from those living in a locality to citizens in adjacent towns and counties.
· FORCES A $60 MILLION PRICE TAG ON TAXPAYERS. This measure wastes your taxes on red tape and severely reduces hard to come by affordable housing. It will push unfounded mandates on local government. Crippling financial obligations will be imposed on cites and counties.
· ADDS 2200 WORDS TO THE COLORADO CONSTITUTION. Amends the Constitution with over 2200 words of complex procedures to limit local governments and to outline citizens management of growth. This one-size-fits-all approach opens the door to devastating unintended consequences.
I definitely don't want to argue with you. I also thank you for your loyalty and serving our country.
It is just that some of us are probably older and have noticed more.
I don't recall the exact moment that we found out who attacked us on 9/11 but I do recall we had foreign jets in our skies almost immediately afterwards. Not American jets. For some reason I never felt safe with our air sovereignty being given to foreigners for that period of time. I know I would have felt better to have our own Navy jets guarding our country.
You won't be laughing when it starts effecting your life. Don't you find it odd that Mrs Heinz is funding some of the most radical US style terror groups in the country ? It's no secret on Capitol Hill. Isn't it odd that the ACLU gets funding from our own government ? The passion play is playing out right before our eyes.
Yes, I saw some of the news about the recent Imminent Domain case. I don't recall about the Law of the Sea Treaty, though.
It would not have become law without his signature, but the idea that he was the driving force behind it is a little inaccurate IMO.
He campaigned on it. He pushed it whether you want to believe it or not.
i've known about this for years.... i was called nuts 20+ yeras ago...
what's your opinion on W? do you think he is a Rockefeller Republican? i have a hard time believing he is.. have you read any of Dave Kopel? after Bush managed to stop the UN small arms confiscation i started thinking he was on our side. what do you think?
The Sierra Nevada Mountain Range is one of the state's crown jewels. Yet, unlike many of California's other natural treasures, it has no conservancy. As Governor I will propose establishment of a Sierra Nevada Mountains Conservancy.
You really need to look into it. It's a mind-blower what America gives up to the UN.