In their own words:
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications who directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years but the world is now more sophisticated & prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war but only peace and prosperity for the whole of authority."
-- David Rockefeller, CFR/Bilderberg/TC, 5 June 1991.
February 8, 2005
Are the terrorists winning? [Yes, the legislative terrorists within Bush government are winning]. When "al-Qaeda" [al-CIA-duh] attacked the United States on September 11, 2001, they made it clear they hate [constitutional] America and want to terrorize us into changing America [and have]. [More like a coupe d'tat from within!].
If they could [and they can], the terrorists [and you know who they are] would destroy the unique American way of life [and they are]. But they can't [by themselves]. Only we [Fed Congress and State government actually] can do that.
Tragically, too much of the [anti-constitutional and tyrannical] legislation enacted by Congress in a knee-jerk reaction to [the Operation] 9/11 [plan] does "al-Qaeda's" job for them. The [anti]Patriot Act took the first, disastrous [and lethal] step toward fundamentally changing our way of life. Then came the Homeland Security [i.e. Gestapo] bill, followed by the 9/11 intelligence reorganization bill. ['9/11 intelligence' is an oxy-moron]. And now the Real ID Act of 2005 (H.R. 418) will be voted on Thursday, February 10th --[PATRIOT INQUISITION BILL].
What's wrong with H.R. 418 -- a bill we are told will stem the flow of illegal aliens [like Vincent (the) Fox] through our porous borders? For starters, it does NOTHING to stem the flow of illegal aliens. Instead, H.R. 418 will:
1. Establish a national ID card [where "Membership has its privileges"].
2. Establish a federally-coordinated database of personal information on American citizens with Canada and Mexico [your already being tracked by SS# and DL at the border...they know where you work].
3. Use the new national ID to track American citizens when traveling outside the U.S. -- and within the U.S.(Canada, Great Britain, Mexico, etc.)
4. Re-define "terrorism" in broad new terms that could include members of firearms rights and anti-abortion groups or other such groups as determined by whoever is in power at the time.
5. Authorize the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security to unilaterally expand the information included in driver's licenses, including such biometric information as retina scans and DNA information -- and even radio frequency identification (RFID) tracking technology. Carry a driver's license with RFID and governmental officials will know your whereabouts 24/7.
Incredibly, H.R. 418 does nothing to solve the growing threat to national security posed by people who are already in the U.S. illegally. Instead, H.R. 418 states what we already know: that certain people here illegally are "deportable." But it does nothing to mandate deportation. H.R. 418 fails miserably on this most critical issue.
The Real ID Act or Real National ID Act will impose a Soviet-style internal passport on law-abiding American citizens. Proponents of H.R. 418 say we must "make sacrifices" like this to control our borders and fight illegal immigration. But H.R. 418 is a Trojan horse -- it pretends to offer desperately needed border control in order to stampede Americans into sacrificing what is uniquely American: more of our constitutionally protected liberty. H.R. 418 does what al-Qaeda could never do without our help.
H.R. 418 does what legislation restricting firearm ownership does. [Exactly]. It punishes law-abiding citizens [pre-booking them as criminal arrests, invading privacy, quartering soldiers at checkpoints, and legalizing unwarrantable "search and seizure"]. Criminals will ignore it. H.R. 418 offers us a false sense of greater security at the cost of taking a gigantic step toward making America a police state. The terrorists [are just about to and] will have won.
Urge your U.S. representative to vote "no" [because its contrary to their oath of office, and you are watching them, and no longer tolerant of this] on H.R. 418. Go to http://capwiz.com/liberty/issues/alert/?alertid=6938731&type=CO
Kent Snyder The Liberty Committee http://www.thelibertycommittee.org
A very, very interesting paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind that this is true and continues today by the MSM.
One question,if I may. Who is the "whole of authority"?