Mt. Gilead! Dang. Here I was thinking I should maybe look into property there.
Freeped (a few minor changes)
FReeped. I'd change a couple of minor things, like clearly stating the original intent so liberals couldn't twist the meaning anymore.
I could inclue, "This Constitution will always be interpreted literally. Any judge violating this provision is subject to impeachment and removal from the bench."
For all you 29%ers out there.
What minor changes would you make?
I would get started with the line below. Taken directly from the Constitution of the Confederate States of America
March 11, 1861.
(20) Every law, or resolution having the force of law, shall relate to but one subject, and that shall be expressed in the title.
Now at 75.84%
What's wrong on your Costitution Americans?
This paper from the French Revolution on the whole West has copied, from this has drawn inspiration, still constitutes the backbone of America.
1. Absolutely no income or private property taxes. EVER!
2. The second amendment. "The obligation of every free American man women and responsible child to keep and bear arms can in no way be infringed, licensed or regulated in any way by any federal, state or local government or any other regulatory body private or public.
3. Every ten years, each congressional district will hold free elections to elect a body of citizenry for a term not to exceed six months who's sole function will be to review the operational buearocracy of the Federal government and eliminate any department or function other than those clearly enumerated in the constitution that have been created in the previous ten years. There shall be no appeal to the decisions handed down by this temporary body. all decisions of the body will be decided on a strict majority vote after no more than three days of debate.
4. Your right to freedom of religion does not mean you have an absolute right to freedom from religion.
I'd make purposing any legislation, executive order, or judicial activism, that runs contrary to the plain wording of the Constitution punishable the same as treason.