Racial discrimination is predominately a black phenomenon, not a white phenomenon.
** Wow that's the most amazing thing I've read yet.
posted on 08/14/2005 7:10:17 AM PDT
(I'm having the best day ever.)
Who will feel more threatened or intimidated:
- A black person with a flat tire at night in Hollywood or a white person with flat tire in Watts?
- A black person applying for a job at Macey's or a white person apply for a job as a bartender in Harlem?
- A black person driving through any white neighborhood in Georgia or a white person driving through any black neighborhood anywhere in the US?
- Regardless of the facts, is it likely to have any bearing on the verdict for a black defendant with an all black jury?
- As a personnel director, would you be more interested in knowing an applicant's skin color or IQ?
- If someone takes a condescending attitude toward Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, or Walter Williams, are they more likely to be black or white?
Thank goodness the number of racists in America is declining. But I will still suggest that if someone is a racist, the odds greatly favor that the person will be black instead of white.
posted on 08/14/2005 12:33:47 PM PDT
(Our freedoms will never be safe as long as a single Democrat holds elected public office.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson