Skip to comments.Funny Answers From Real Students
Posted on 08/17/2006 10:45:16 AM PDT by Froufrou
1. What happens to your body as you age? When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
2. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty? He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
3. What is artificial insemination? When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.
4. How can you delay milk turning sour? Keep it in the cow.
5. How are the main parts of the body categorized? The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax the abdominal cavity. The branium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A,E,I,O and U.
6. What is the Fibula? A small lie.
7. What does "varicose" mean? Nearby.
8. What is the most common form of birth control? Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.
9. Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean Section." The caesarean section is a district in Rome.
10. What is a seizure? A Roman emperor.
11. What is a terminal illness? When you are sick at the airport
12. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature? Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like umbrellas
Oops. I was wrong. Alexander Fleming.
Define a more'. Answer: When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore'.
"The serendipitous discovery of penicillin is usually attributed to Scottish scientist Alexander Fleming in 1928, though others had earlier noted the antibacterial effects of Penicillium."
Sorry, that's from wikipedia. Curie was a physicist who discovered radium and died in 1934 from aplastic anemia caused by handling the stuff.
When my oldest was six I once said to him, "Well that is your opinion you know."
His response was "I'm not a pinion, I'm a pumpkin."
And the football team in Neiderwald are the Nads...Go! Nads! Go! Nads!
Did he know that a pinon is a pine nut?
I know. I've got a weird wire crossed in my brain. I keep confusing those two. I have no idea why.
Q. What was the immediate cause of the First World War?
A. They killed the Archduck of Austria.
One of the best lies to traverse the US.
Right up there with, never discuss politics, religion or sex .. Where, I ask .. do we have most problems in America.
That's good, but here are some of mine:
"He needed to lose weight. He had a 38-inch waste in his pants."
"Sex is not for pleasure. It is for recreation."
knarf, nice name! Pinky and the Brain fan?
You glow in the dark after you take penicillin? <:o(
Of course! That must be it! LOL!
Esp. being able to spell condominium.
I've never seen Pinky and the Brain, nor Spongebobsquarepants, nor more than two or three episodes of Freinds, Seinfeld .. and a bunch of et cetera's.
maybe they lukt it up in a skool dikshunari..
yes. We love them.
I ran a test with a question worded much like that, and got the following answer:
"Someone shot at someone else - and the target resented it."
These are taken off the SAT in California right?