Skip to comments.Funny Answers From Real Students
Posted on 08/17/2006 10:45:16 AM PDT by Froufrou
1. What happens to your body as you age? When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
2. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty? He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
3. What is artificial insemination? When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.
4. How can you delay milk turning sour? Keep it in the cow.
5. How are the main parts of the body categorized? The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax the abdominal cavity. The branium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A,E,I,O and U.
6. What is the Fibula? A small lie.
7. What does "varicose" mean? Nearby.
8. What is the most common form of birth control? Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.
9. Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean Section." The caesarean section is a district in Rome.
10. What is a seizure? A Roman emperor.
11. What is a terminal illness? When you are sick at the airport
12. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature? Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like umbrellas
Ya bet me to it.
Probably college grad students.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.