He was killed by the Saddam regime in Baghdad.
After he was living openly in there for many years. Forgot that one there half truth teller.
posted on 02/20/2007 10:19:11 AM PST
( Hold your cards close.)
Well...Nidal did commit "suicide" with 17 bullet holes.
- Now, where was he in the first place?
- How long had he been living there?
- How well did he live?
- When, exactly, did Nidal die?
- What was George Bush saying at the time when Nidal was killed by Iraqis?
- Can you make the connection?
And then there's the other unintended consequence of the Iraq war. There was a major problem with intelligence failures with respect to another ME country. This country had an active nuclear program which we did not know about. But because of the invasion of Iraq, they surrendered that program and we were lucky that they did.
Name the country.
posted on 02/20/2007 10:26:30 AM PST
(It doesn't matter whom you vote for. It matters who takes office.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson