I agree so much it was the subject of a rare vanity by me.
Absolutely spot on!
We must **especially** take control of education!!!!!
* Government schools can’t be fixed because they are NOT broken! They are doing the job for which they were created. They are turning kids into citizens of the state and providing jobs for socialists. We must work to CLOSE DOWN every government K-12 school in the nation.
* Conservatives must start scholarship foundations that will award vouchers to students attending **CONSERVATIVE** private schools. These foundations could also award grants to CONSERVATIVE teachers will to open one room school houses and home school cooperatives. The foundations could certify the teachers, approve the curriculum, and test the students.
* Conservatives must start private sports leagues to break the monopoly of government schools on sports. It is the sports teams that attract so many of our conservative children to the government indoctrination camps.
* Re: Colleges and universities: Conservatives should pool their money so that they have group power to demand that donations to colleges and universities result in **CONSERVATIVE** curriculum and appointment of conservative professors.
* Conservatives should start summer camps that teach conservative leadership skills.
Please listen this this interview by the KGB spy. Marxism is our nation’s **most** serious threat. Schools are their biggest weapon.
Hopefully it is not too late. Likely it is too late.
I’ve been thinking the same thing for a while now. The problem is that while everyone on this board is a political junkie, at heart I believe we all really hate politics and wish it would just all go away so we could live in peace. Unfortunately, we are condemned by human nature to be ever vigilant to keep our “servants” from becoming tyrants. Given that that’s the case, I say we use their tactics against them. We just have to figure out how to do so effectively.