Absolutely spot on!
We must **especially** take control of education!!!!!
* Government schools can’t be fixed because they are NOT broken! They are doing the job for which they were created. They are turning kids into citizens of the state and providing jobs for socialists. We must work to CLOSE DOWN every government K-12 school in the nation.
* Conservatives must start scholarship foundations that will award vouchers to students attending **CONSERVATIVE** private schools. These foundations could also award grants to CONSERVATIVE teachers will to open one room school houses and home school cooperatives. The foundations could certify the teachers, approve the curriculum, and test the students.
* Conservatives must start private sports leagues to break the monopoly of government schools on sports. It is the sports teams that attract so many of our conservative children to the government indoctrination camps.
* Re: Colleges and universities: Conservatives should pool their money so that they have group power to demand that donations to colleges and universities result in **CONSERVATIVE** curriculum and appointment of conservative professors.
* Conservatives should start summer camps that teach conservative leadership skills.
Please listen this this interview by the KGB spy. Marxism is our nation’s **most** serious threat. Schools are their biggest weapon.
Hopefully it is not too late. Likely it is too late.
I've been trying to think of ideas for how to break the government school monopoly. Homeschooling and private schooling are great (my kids go to a hybrid of these two) but many can't afford or aren't cut out for that. So conservatives have GOT to figure out some alternatives and get organized on how to free these kids from the indoctrination camps that public schools have become. I was puzzling the other day about how it could be done, who would pay for it, etc. I'm in favor of vouchers, but think the chances are slim to none they would be enacted in the next four years. I also feel a little nervous about them because there is still government money involved. I would like to make private Christian education available for any child in the country who wants it. I wish we had a special forum for those at FR interested in talking about this idea.
Maybe aside from everything else we need to start emphasizing individual over team sports: fencing, boxing, tennis, judo, bicycle racing or whatever, ANYTHING is less expensive than major league football or basketball.
I hope you're not in a hurry. The Marxists have been working on education for over 40 years. Sure, as a long term goal, fine, go after education, but we're going to have to fight an entrenched
democrat Marxist teachers union, and the brain dead parents, themselves a product of said corrupted educational system.
But it ain't gonna get you anywhere in the mean time.
Other tactics will have to be employed.
Morality, as dictated by God, is first. If conservatism can be advanced by this principle, then I’ll support it.
Alinsky’s Machiavellian method is not the way.
I agree that teaching conservatism as well as Marxism (not through indoctrination but through the rational method), from a young age is critical.
Marxism has advanced because the public school system teaches neither conservatism nor Marxism in a rational manner. Adolescents simply don’t know what either ideology is, and that’s exactly what the Marxists want.