Skip to comments.White Guilt Is Dead
Posted on 11/11/2008 10:24:58 AM PST by TomAdkinsCC
click here to read article
It ain’t dead. It’s just restin’ after a long squawk.
“This seemingly impossible event occurred because the vast majority of white Americans didn’t give a fluff about skin color, and enthusiastically pulled the voting lever for a black man. Not just any black man. A very liberal black man who spent his early career race-hustling banks, praying in a racist church for 20 years, and actively worked with America-hating domestic terrorists. Wow! Some resume! Yet they made Barack Obama their leader. Therefore, as of November 4th, 2008, white guilt is dead.”
I wish it were so. I fear this new administration will survive because of it. They got elected because of it.
In his victory speech Tuesday night, Obama said, “If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible ... tonight is your answer. It’s been a long time coming, but tonight ... change has come to America. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change.”
Obama approached this campaign as if he had been steeped in the effluent of radical Socialism, racism and anti-American sentiments since birth. He did what modern liberals do best: foment discontent, anger, division, greed, victimization ... you know the routine.
The next commander in chief, he has no intention of honoring his presidential oath to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States”
It is, however, not often mentioned that it was during three Republican administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush and George W. Bush that Colin Powell was appointed the first African American National Security Adviser, the first African American Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the first African American Secretary of State. He was succeeded at State by a fellow African American, Condoleezza Rice, also under a Republican administration. It is not always borne in mind that Abraham Lincoln, who fought a successful war over slavery abolition, was Republican, just like Fredrick Douglas, the first black to seek presidential nomination.
My prediction-—by the time all this is said and done, Obama will set race relations back 40 years.
Suitable for framing - thanks!
If Obama gets a pass on his Bill Ayers association because ‘he was only 8 years old’, why shouldn’t I get a pass for slavery because my *parents* weren’t even born yet...
White guilt isn’t dead.
It’s just beginning.
They’ll get no traction from this man.
If Obama gets a pass on his Bill Ayers association because he was only 8 years old, why shouldnt I get a pass for slavery because my *parents* werent even born yet...
“BINGO/YATZEE/JUMANGI/ all at the same time.
I disagree. He's definitely going to do a whole lot of things that I'm not going to like, but I keep reminding myself how absolutely, terminally, and unreservedly depressed I was over the apparently inescapable Hillary presidency.
This Presidency will suck at times, (Certainly Bush's did with Medicare drug benefits and McCain/Feingold's passage) but we'll live through it and grow stronger, just like we did Clinton. The "Oh woe upon us" moaning and hysterical doomsaying I read here is not a whit different than what I heard and read when Bill got elected.
Yet we lived through that just fine, thank you, and got a Conservative revolution out of the deal. We will this time too. Hillary is officially defanged and we get the added bonus of having a new stick to poke in the eye of the race hustlers and European America bashers.
All in all I'm pretty upbeat.
The Democrats better be careful sooner or later they are going to have two groups of social conservatives being big blocks in their party. Look at prop-8 in california.
African Americans and Hispanics tend to be socially center-right and eventually thats going to mean infighting..
It does give an opportunity for snappy comebacks.
"I just a White man in a Black man's world."
"I don't have the complexion to make the connection."
"I am tired of being hassled by the man."
"He was dead when I got there."........
“Obama will set race relations back 40 years.”
Make that 140 years. He has the potential for making race riots.
But first, reparations. Can’t retire guilt without the real payoff.
Wow, so blacks have achieved, at least in part, the color-blindness that Dr. King spoke of:
1. The Man is neither black nor white, or any other color - The Man has no color or creed (Dr. King is pleased).
2. Brothers are black people that aren’t The Man.
3. The Man is everyone that isn’t a Brother.
4. Brothers are men, not women. Black women are Sisters, unless they too become The Man, in which case they aren’t Sisters any more. (See rule 7)
5. Boys don’t exist among blacks - at all. Black boys are Brothers. Calling any black male a Boy is, well, taking your life in your own hands. Distinguishing between the Adult Brother and the Child Brother should be handled with discretion. ‘Son’ is an acceptable appellation for the child version of Brothers, now that we are ‘AB’ (After Barak). In ‘BB’, it was best to just not make a distinction.
6. Black conservatives are referred to as ‘Uncle Tom’, and are blood relatives of The Man. Black conservatives are stripped of all cultural priveleges of Brotherhood. (Michael Steele, Walter Williams, and Alan Keyes)
7. If The Man is black, and leaves elected office, then after a grace period of six months, and the endorsement of a prominent unelected black liberal democrat, then they can be reinstated as Brothers. (See Colin Powell)
8. Dissent will not be tolerated. Brothers caught in the act of the public criticism of Brotherhood are excommunicated (See Bill Cosby).
9. God is recognized by the Brotherhood, but only for the purposes of providing venues for political fundraising and promotion, and for providing an inspiration for a genre of American music. Brothers freed themselves from slavery, and Abe Lincoln is still The Man. God had nothing to do with it.
That’s a messy sort of Venn diagram to try and draw, but I think that sums it up nicely. If you follow these handy rules, then you’ll be able to navigate any number of spurious, but catastrophic racial discrimination litigation brought on by any of your African American employees in the age ‘AB’.
“The Era of White Guilt is over.”
Well darn, I must have missed it. Will it be out on DVD rentals soon?
Does anyone truely believe the race hustlers & poverty pimps are going to change their schtick?
That white guilt ridden liberals are going to stop being guilt ridden now?
Please......its only going to morph into something else. My bet is financial reperations for decendants of slaves and massive expansion of tribal status for every 3rd world immigrant groups and indigious groups. I bet the hawaiians grifter groups will demand sovereign status meaning all kinds of new handouts and landgrabs and Obama will push for it.
Very useful information! Thanks! ;)