Free Republic
Browse · Search
Topics · Post Article

To: mojitojoe

If you can afford a 1500 dollar clutch then more power to you. What I don’t understand is why the blue with the black dress? Its almost like she is color blind at times.

49 posted on 06/09/2009 4:32:06 AM PDT by linn37 (cue the circus music the democrats are back in charge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: linn37

If you can afford a 1500 dollar clutch then more power to you
Uh, it’s not just the clutch. All these little date nights are and Paris vacations are on our dollar. No you don’t flaunt a 1500.00 ugly clutch when you say the things they did. I admit, my Chanels cost twice what her clutch did and I also have several LV, Prada, Balenciaga, etc. I love my handbags but I don’t tell other people how to live their life and say things like this:

“The truth is most Americans don’t want much. Folks don’t want the whole pie. Most Americans feel blessed to thrive a little bit....but that’s out of reach for them. The truth is, in order to get things like universal heathcare and a revamped education system then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.

- Michelle Obama April 8, 2008

“And Barack Obama will require you to work.

He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism, that you put down your division, that you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones, that you push yourselves to be better, and that you engage.

Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual - uninvolved, uninformed...”

“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK,”

“That’s not leadership. That’s not going to happen,”

Barry Barak Obama

65 posted on 06/09/2009 9:33:48 AM PDT by mojitojoe (The American Revolution: 70% of the people were loyal to the King, The other 30% founded a nation.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794 is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson