Skip to comments.NEA General Counsel Complains of Attacks from "Right-Wing Bastards"
Posted on 07/09/2009 12:59:18 PM PDT by wagglebee
click here to read article
Wow.... I didn't realize that David Letterman's son was "right-wing". Who'da thunk it?
I guess we “right wing bastards” just don’t care for perverts like you infecting the minds of our children with your contempt for freedom, individual excellence, heterosexuality, and the United States.
More than likely the NEA is the bastards. Unions are evil. The unions should have no right to take their members money and use it for political causes of any types. Unions suck ash!
We’re not paranoid.
The NEA really is after us and really is working hard to destroy American culture, traditions and values.
It’s official: Anyone against abortion, promotion of homosexualism in schools and calling homosexual cohabitation “marriage” is a “right-wing bastard” in the eyes of the NEA.
He defines success as being a great union, I would define succes as educating our children to the highest standard.
I wonder if he was ever concerned about that?
Boycott ALL “union label” products!
Right now, I had rather buy something made in China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. than something union made. (My son is out of school!)
and throughout history,
leftists have always used state power to kill their ideological opponents.
I hope no one is under the illusion that we can live and let live with these people.
They cannot be allowed to control state power.
And if they do, NEVER let them remove your means of self defense.
I wonder if he was ever concerned about that?
I don't think providing a good education has ever even been a consideration.
We are getting to them!!!! :-)
“This is why, despite their problems, I say we should ignore the industrial unions and concentrate on the true ideologues in the teachers, government employees, and service unions.”
What about “EVIL LEFT WING SCUM” ?
NEA and its affiliates have been singled out because they are the most effective unions in the U.S.”
That’s because they have a virtual monopoly and all they care about is perverting the minds of children.’”””
R$ejecting the NEA? WHY??
1. Because NEA supports same sex ‘marriages’. LBGT’s are freaks, who want to be considered mainstream, and they are NOT mainstream. Quit telling me I have to ‘accept’ them in any form.
2. Nea supports federally funded abortions. Bad enough if you want/need an abortion-—but don’t ask me to pay for it!!!
3. After 45 years of total control of the nation’s ‘education’ system, NEA is consistently producing students who are unemployable. The shining few who are worth something are students who SURVIVED the NEA indoctrination in the guise of ‘education’.
4. NEA is a group of ‘workers’ who have TENURE. NO OTHER JOB in the world has tenure. NO matter how badly they do their jobs, they cannot get booted out. Serious house cleaning needs to be done, and tenure needs to be erased for good.
More reasons are those that are discussed on this forum daily.
The NEA is a main part of what is wrong with America today, IMO.
I was an AFL-CIO member and they tend to be more ideological than the UAW but I never saw the lockstep voting that some fantasize that happens among industrial union workers. It might happen in the cities but those people would vote liberal anyway.
The industrial unions have their own problems but they don’t control what our children are taught.
Liberals can’t take attack because they have no logical argument to defuse the attacks.
The only Bastard I can think of right now was fathered by the leftist Jesse Jackson.
Members of say an ironworkers union are really only interested in how much they are going to get paid and long-term benefits. The union leadership may be interested in political agendas but not the members themselves, this is not the case with the NEA.
An excellent start!
It was the industrial and trade unions who voted for Reagan and became the core of the Reagan democrats. It seems that the coal workers voted pretty heavily for Bush as well.
A friend of mine worked at a union shop in Dexter Michigan during the 2000 election. He said his union steward was supposed to pass out pro Gore literature but always threw it in the trash and told them they could get it from there if they wanted it. LOL
The goal is Marxism. Schools are the Marxists’ most effective tool for reaching that goal.
That we have the government schools that we do was **inevitable**! Our government schools were a socialistic scheme from the beginning! It's goal has always been creating pliant citizens of the fascist state. It's taken a few generations but the goal has been achieved.
It is probably too late but if conservatives want to beat back Marxism they must do 2 things:
1) Close down the government K-12 schools.
2) Provide tuition-free, conservative, **private** K-12 schools for every child in the nation. They can do this by forming educational foundations that would issue grants to individual conservative teachers willing to open one-room school houses. The foundations would certify the conservative teacher, test the students, and approve the curriculum.
If our colleges and university classrooms were filled with student capable of defending their faith and our nation's founding principles, their Marxist professors would wither before them!
Yes We Are!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.