posted on 11/21/2009 1:43:13 PM PST
(I am Jim Thompson............................Please pray for our troops....)
Purple Hearts proposed for Fort Hood victims
"Military victims of the Fort Hood massacre will be eligible to receive the Purple Heart if Congress passes a bill introduced Tuesday. "
- Slain Soldier Velez to Receive Hero's Welcome Home 11-16-09
"...The body of slain soldier Francheska Velez heads home this morning. Velez was one of the 13 victims from the massacre at Fort Hood, when Maj. Nidal Hasan opened fire in a soldier readiness center at the base. Velez, 21, was pregnant at the time of her death. ..."
TOPICS: Congress; Political Correctness; hasan's behavior; obama's reaction, investigation
- Ft. Hood: Just the beginning
"Clearly I think it was a terrorist act, whether he was connected to another group or not or a formal group is question we'll find out over the next couple of days," said Michael Scheuer, the former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit. (Fox News 11/7)
- Major Hasan's Bloody Jihad
There can be no doubt that Major Nidal Hasan became radicalized, planned his jihad (holy war), and murdered thirteen people at Fort Hood, Texas. He had calling cards printed with "SoA" and "SWT" placed under his name. SoA means Soldier of Allah, and SWT, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala means Glory to God (Allah). Was Hasan's murder spree an act of terrorism? By my definition, yes. The Secretary of Homeland Security will probably declare it to be a "Man-caused disaster."
- Jihad sparked accused Fort Hood killer
- It's time to eradicate VD (Victim Disarmament) on miltary bases
- The Brady Campaign for defenseless soldiers
"...Neither Smith nor the other victims of Hasans assault had guns because soldiers on military bases within the United States generally are not allowed to carry them. Last weeks shootings, which killed 13 people and wounded more than 30, demonstrated once again the folly of gun-free zones, which attract and assist people bent on mass murder instead of deterring them. The soldier disarmament policy to which Sullum refers is not just a Ft. Hood rule--the Ft. Hood victims were disarmed pursuant to a military-wide policy, institued presumably with the approval of former President Bill Clinton in 1993. ..."
- Lessons of Fort Hood
"Hasan should have been weeded out of the military long ago. There was abundant evidence that his allegiance was not to the United States the country that had given his immigrant family safe haven and provided him the opportunity to become, at taxpayer expense, a physician, an officer, and a gentleman. It was apparent that he had come to view himself not as an American soldier but as a Soldier of Allah the phrase he had printed on his business cards and that sooner or later he would wage war against the unbelievers. "
- Islamaphobic bloggers plame Obama, political correctness for Fort Hood (Can you believe it?)
- 3 Star Gen.: Army was Afraid to Deal With Hasan Because he is a Muslim~Video
- Diversity is an Enabler, Indeed (Major Nidal Hasan, MD)
- Fort Hood and the Academic Apologists
- Wyoming Tribune Eagle Spreading Misinformation on Islam
- More Anti-Gun Groups Blame Guns, Bullets, And Magazines For Ft. Hood Killings
- Billboard links Obama with jihadists
"The words WAKE UP AMERICA! REMEMBER FT. HOOD appear at the bottom of the billboard"
- An Open Letter to the Liberal Mainstream Media about the terrorist attack on Ft.Hood
"...In the immediate hours and days following after, the mainstream media began its grotesque dance of liberal apologetics. Steadfastly, they blamed and continue to blame everything and everyone BUT this muslim murderer and cowardly terrorist for the senseless serial murders. Sally Quinn, liberal journalist for the Washington Post, (surprise,a liberal newspaper) appeared on various shows REFUSING to admit that it was a terrorist act. A (conservative, of course) interviewer asked her if Hasan had to strap on a bomb and blow himself up, or fly a plane into that center to be considered a "terrorist" and she disregarded the question, instead continuedly calling for the Army and the FBI to be investigated. Really, Ms.Quinn? REALLY? Do you think we, the American public, are THAT STUPID that we would buy this overt and insulting liberal spin? How about you, Evan Thomas? Do you honestly have the NERVE to appear on national tv, bemoaning the fact that this guy was coincidentally muslim because it will provide grist for the Republican mill? How do you have that time, sir, to shoot your mouth off so prolifically while you SIMULTANEOUSLY drive your once respected magazine (Newsweek) off a cliff into the deep chasm of total irrelevance? You are pathetic, sir. Studies have proved that 85% of the major network coverage DID NOT USE THE WORD "TERRORIST" or "TERRORISM" in the aftermath of this attack on American soil. REALLY, ABC, NBC, CNN AND CBS? Really? Do you all truly believe that we are just fools who (as our President so famously said last year), "cling to our guns and religion" and are too stupid to figure out on our own (because you sure aren't telling us the truth) that a Mulsim jihadist attacked us on our own soil? ..."
- Cleric says he was confidant to Hasan
- Sarah Palin to sign copies of her book for military families at Fort Hood
- Obama Ally Code Pink Justifies Ft Hood Terrorist Attack, Cashes in on Massacre
- Army Chief (Gen Casey ) Speaks Out On Texas Massacre -Video of Nov 6 statement (news conference)
- FT HOOD HEARING - Listen Live
- Gunman is a jiggle jihadi: Visited a nudie club days before Ft. Hood horror
- Investigation under way into threat on Fort Benning (11-21-09)**********
"Thursday a solider found a suspicious package and a note threatening a massacre similar to the Nov. 5 attack at Fort Hood, Texas, Elsie Jackson, post spokeswoman at Fort Benning confirmed Saturday. "
- Fort Hood-style attack threatened at Georgia base
- A Web of Lone Wolves: Fort Hood shows us that Internet jihad is not a myth.
- Web sites spread al Qaeda's message in English
- Muslim Leader Calls Fort Hood Review Critical to National Security
"WASHINGTON, Nov. 19, 2009 The director of a Muslim veterans organization said he welcomes Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates announcement today of a Pentagon probe into the attacks at Fort Hood, Texas, calling it a matter of national security. "
- Security Forces Pursuing Mastermind of Texas Attack
- Army sought ways to channel Hasan's absorption with Islam
- KSM: "I Beheaded Reporter Daniel Pearl" (11-14-09) not about forthood
- Obama Can't Be Bothered by Islamic Terrorism
"...We just saw the worst terror attack on America since 9/11. And Obama couldnt adjust his schedule to support our grieving troops. Instead, we got his subtle defense of the perp: Unwilling to use the word terror, let alone the phrase Islamist terror, Obama warned us not to rush to judgment. ..."
- Obama Administration Ignores Domestic Terrorism ( says Walid Phares )
- Obama urges Congress to put off Fort Hood probe
- Obama to Congress: Back off the Hasan probe
- Obama to Congress: Put Off Hood Probe
- Obama Urges Congress To Put Off Fort Hood Probe [!!!]
- White House takes control of Ft. Hood Terror Briefings
- Why Obama Nixed the Ft. Hood Probe (Dick Morris)
- Army lacks guidelines to deal with jihadists in ranks (says retired VCSA)
"The Army has guidelines on how to deal with racist views and actions within the ranks, but none on how to deal with Islamic jihadism, a former Army vice chief of staff told Congress on Thursday.
Retired Army Gen. John M. Keane said this absence of guidance fostered a politically correct reluctance to investigate the man accused in the Fort Hood shootings, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. "
- Pentagon Launches Review of Fort Hood Shooting
- Obama Reaches Out by Naming Devout Muslims to Security Posts
- Will Patriot Act reauthorization divide Dems, hamper healthcare? (after Ft Hood attack?)
- Why I Murdered 13 People At Fort Hood: Nidal Hassan Explains It All To You (Barry Rubin Alert)
- Levin: May be more troubling emails from Hasan
- Fort Hood captain: Hasan wanted patients to face war crimes charges (UnFreakin Believable)
- Ft. Hood Jihadist Was Trying to Get U.S. Soldiers Arrested For War Crimes
- Ft. Hood Suspect Paralyzed, In Pain, Coherent (Boo, Bleepin' Hoo)
SOME GOOD RESEARCH ON THIS OLDER THREAD:
American Spectator ^ | 11/9/2009 | Prowler
- Distancing Obama
Transition Team Information
~~~~Maybe someone can help me sort this out~~~~
- Ft. Hood Shooter was a Transition Team Advisor to Homeland Security
...While it is true that alleged Fort Hood shooter, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, never served in an any role for the Obama Administrations transition team, the White House was concerned enough about Hasans appearance on a list of attendees at a homeland security conference that it ran a check on Hasan before President Obama made impromptu remarks about the shooting last week. ...
posted on 11/21/2009 5:32:19 PM PST
(I am Jim Thompson............................Please pray for our troops....)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson