Skip to comments.Scott Brown Doesn’t Rule Out 2012 Presidential Bid (WTH??)
Posted on 01/31/2010 11:39:15 AM PST by pissant
Scott Brown Doesnt Rule Out 2012 Presidential Bid
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.tv ...
I'm sorry, Jedidah... we are in full agreement here. I didn't intend to "reprimand" you at all... I was just trying to include you in the discussion on this thread. :o)
Great post in #153, onyx... thanks for the transcript.
I totally agree... like every elected official, I think we should hold Brown's feet to the fire.
I just don't see why everyone is so concerned that Brown might someday consider running for president (which he does NOT say in the 1:26 minute video clip at the top of this thread). He's not even sworn in as Senator from Massachusetts yet. We'll have to wait and see how he does as senator...
I'm sorry, Chris... I didn't intend to reprimand you at all. I was repeating another poster's words and just trying to include you in the discussion.
Whats the matter with you guys? was NOT directed at you. Again, I'm really sorry if my post offended you in any way. :o)
I love being included. Thanks!
(Maybe we should start a Common Sense Coalition on FR.)
It is because of his liberal tendencies. He may turn out to be a RINO like Bush!
Sounds good to me, FRiend... :o)
I do get that and hope that doesn't happen. We'll have to keep an eye on him and see what he does as Senator from Massachusetts...
Baby steps, Mr. Brown.
Besides, you may not even have been seated in your senate seat by 2012 if the Dems can help it (and it looks like NOBODY is forcing them to seat you)!
All of what you wrote sounds good. Personal experience is the most authentic information. However, I would prefer he had not honored Walters with an interview. It puts him more in the celebrity category, than the humble public servant category.
I believe your post was meant for “nutmeg”.
What does F. U. stand for?
No, I was responding to your #75... it says so on the line at bottom of post. You recounted your experience of campaigning with Scott Brown.
Don’t understand your hostility, little enchilada. I was agreeing with your post in 72.
Now, if you have other issues, speak freely.
The only words I wrote in #75 were, “Good post, nutmeg. Well done.”
I had copied and pasted what NUTMEG wrote in her post #71. I also put Nutmeg’s words in quotation marks. Hope this clears up the confusion for you.
Just eff off and stay that way. I never posted to you before this thread. Last week, you posted to me and about me on a thread which didn’t concern you and I chose to ignore you. Likewise, on a thread following that where you carried over your ankle-biting. Now, on this thread, you talk about me, once again belittling my user name. You can stop your stalking game and your ankle-biting. I ignored you twice and that should have been clear: No means No means “Knock it off.”
You have been signed up on FR since 1998 and yet have never posted an article, never started a topic, but post your little snarks on threads others have started. Yeah, I could play the game, little girl norgie-porgie, but you interest me not at all. You can stop and consider this a warning.
Last, I don’t need your permission to “speak freely.”
Just to set the record straight.
1. I simply asked why you would post an “ankle-biting” response to Ansel for posting a Meg Whitman video which to me, as a Californian, was very revealing. Your response to Ansel was, to say the least, dismissive. As you correctly noted, you did not respond, which, of course is your choice, and I would think it is my choice to point that out in conversation with Ansel.
2. My latest post to you was, in fact, supportive of your comments, re the originator of the post in question.
3. I never demeaned you in any post, and, in fact, do my best not to demean any poster. I may respond, at times, with remarks could be somewhat pointed, but I do try to stay away from anything personal...unless it is so obvious that it can’t go without comment. In many posts here, over time, I would guess that I have violated my personal rules with regard to that, and when I have, I regret it.
4. I disagree with many posters at FR, but I always try to be civil about it.
5. La Enchiladita would mean, I presume, “little enchilada” which is how I referred to you. If you take offense, I’m sorry.
6. I have never said to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, “F.U.”, nor have I ever told anyone to “eff off”...ever!!
7. I have also read I Corinthians 13, and do my best to apply it to my life.
8. You are correct. I have been here since 1998 and have never posted an article. For a very personal reason...I don’t know how. Nor have I started a topic, again, for a reason. I don’t know that anyone would be interested in my vanity post.
I find it much easier to respond to posts and comments...I love the back and forth, and isn’t that what Free Republic is all about? In addition, I do learn things from posters, and it challenges me to think. That’s why I would like to have heard why you dismissed so curtly Ansel’s Whitman video. Your response was not very enlightening. My question to you was not combative, but rather, to learn more about Whitman...It does, after all, pertain to my vote, and at this point, I have not made a decision.
9. My user name is just that...a user name. Play with it any way you like. After all, it could be a refrigerator.