Skip to comments.25 Rules For Voting Democrat
Posted on 07/31/2010 6:06:54 AM PDT by gartrell bibberts
The Democrat voters pledge:
1. I vote Democrat because the government knows whats best for me.
2. I vote Democrat because if we dont like something, we will get it banned and outlawed.
3. I vote Democrat because I believe in global warming and we must spend massive money to stop it, in spite of the fact that all of the facts were lies.
4. I vote Democrat because its immoral for private banks to make a profit, but its OK for the government to do so.
5. I vote Democrat because the government knows how to spend my money better than I do.
6. I vote Democrat because the poor, lazy, and clueless have a right to my earnings.
7. I vote Democrat because we must have the freedom to kill as many babies as necessary, yet we must defend the rights of murderers at all cost. No, thats not backwards.
8. I vote Democrat because all people should have equal access to poor health care.
9. I vote Democrat because unqualified minorities should be required to take jobs that qualified white people would be outstanding at.
10. I vote Democrat because only criminals should have guns.
11. I vote Democrat because if a murderous thief breaks into your house, he has a right to your stuff, and you should only have the right to run away, not defend yourself or protect your loved ones or belongings.
12. I vote Democrat because of eight letters: ACLU and SEIU. The ACLU protecting criminals from good people like you.
13. I vote Democrat because we need to slow down. Efficiency is bad.
14. I vote Democrat because I hate and envy the wealthy and successful. They must be punished.
15. I vote Democrat because freedom of speech should not apply to opposing (conservative) viewpoints.
16. I vote Democrat because Im politically correct and easily offended.
17. I vote Democrat because Im not racist, but I feel the need to come to the rescue of minorities because theyre too stupid to do it themselves.
18. I vote Democrat because Muslims will leave us alone and learn to love us if we just stop harassing them.
19. I vote Democrat because light bulbs filled with highly poisonous mercury are far better for the environment than light bulbs filled with tiny wires.
20. I vote Democrat because the Constitution is an outdated document that I have never read and never will.
21. I vote Democrat because my heroes in Hollywood do.
22. I vote Democrat because nobody should excel or stand out it hurts other peoples feelings.
23. I vote Democrat because the government knows how to deal with businesses that make a profit, as well as businesses that are failing.
24. I vote Democrat because all the evil in the world is because of capitalism and the United States.
25. I vote Democrat because people are just too stupid to control their own lives.
And finally, I vote Democrat because, well, is there any other point of view? Not according to what I learned from public schools, the media, and Hollywood.
27.) I vote Democrat because all my really smart friends do.
Eye vote Demokrat becaze of the grate educashon I got in the publik skools they haz.
I vote Democrat because I’m a brilliant, really really smart, intellectual, bright, super super intelligent,
super-educated genius who is superior to all those
bible-thumping, gun-loving right-wing morons who live in flyover country.
The real reason people vote Democrat is because they believe Republicans are evil.
And Democrats have caused all the above things to happen so they can dislodge us from our fundamental values and principles that have proven successful over the years, cause us to question the value of our country, undermine our loyalty to our country, discourage us, divide us and subjugate us (the moral, honest, hard-working, law-abiding, salt-of-the-earth people of this country) with their own immoral perverted control aparatus enforced through government.
The relatively few on the hard Left are evil. . . most Democrats are not evil, they are just stupid.
As Ronald Reagan said, They’re not stupid, they just know so much that isn’t true.
I vote Democrat because I died in 1983.
I vote democrat because that guy on the news tell me I should.
29) I vote dimocrat because I want to be a swamp drainer some day.
30) I vote dimocrat because I "feel" Utopia is obtainable on Earth.
....and I vote democrat because I’m so filled with hate and jealousy, I can’t think logically.
I vote Democrat because my family always has and I don’t know any other way
I vote Democrat because deep down, I’m a racist but this soothes my racist anxiety
I vote Democrat because I believe in the Welfare State . . .as long as others pay for it.
I vote Democrat because I think it’s the hip thing to do
I voted Democrat “because I’m a New York Jew” (once said to me by an ex work colleague”
Im deferrence tp your East German example, here’s one I stole from Rush:
26. Because centralized economic planning is working out so well in countries like North Korea and Zimbabwe.
I vote Democrat because I’m an illegal alien.
I vote democrat because American Idol is in its 10th season ... and I’ve never missed an episode.
I vote democratic because I can vote myself money.
I vote democrat because it’s Bush’s Fault... volcanic eruptions, even solar flares and sunspots, so there!
I vote democrat because I’m a devil worshiper and the voice in my head told me so...
I vote dem because I was raised as a “I cant do it”, victim.
I vote democrat because if Republicans win I will have to do despicable, inhumane and degrading thing - WORK
I vote Democrat because I am dead, even if I have a heart beat.
I vote Democrat because I have a mental illness.
I vote Democrat because the GOP is out to limit the freedoms and harm gays and women, unlike those brave members of the Religion of Peace, Islam, who just kill them.
Oh, I vote Democrat because we would be much worse off if it wasn’t for the Stimulus package. NPR said so and they never, ever lie.