Skip to comments.History Teaches Us This: Watch Your Back When Things Are Going Well (Edited)
Posted on 08/10/2010 9:38:25 AM PDT by chuck_the_tv_out
Support for Obama is plummetting. The American people are realizing what many of us have known since 2007 - Obama is a leftist agitator who is completely incapable of being a competent POTUS.
And for this, we are thankful.
But if the history of the last 60 years teaches us anything, it's that the left can be extremely nasty when their backs are up against the wall.
And their backs are very much up against the wall right now. They built this clown up as their messiah, and now he's looking like a one-termer who will have a worse reputation than Jimmy Carter. They will really, really, really not like that.
So I'm going to come out of the closet. Not only am I a proud Birther, but I am also a Deather. I think that yes, the left is devious enough to have this guy killed, or fake his death, sometime between now and the election, in order to send an emotional shockwave through America, and gain political momentum that could last them 40 years.
Look at it this way: say there is a 99% chance that us "Deathers" are wrong. Great. We genuinely hope so. But a 1% chance that the Left will screw America completely up, set back race relations 100 years, and secure left-wing democrat power for 40, is too much of a risk to take.
In that 1% scenario, the only way to prevent it is to make it as public as possible, before the event.
So please, while you're out there on the Internet, and you see weird stories that involve Obama's death in some way, such as Ed Schultz saying the "republicans are trying to politically assassinate Obama", or that "his security detail should be hand-picked by him and swear an oath to...
(Excerpt) Read more at newsnmax.com ...
Not sure why you summoned me to this...? Not a clue.
Did it ever strike you as odd that his grandmother died of cancer a week after getting a hip replacement?
Since when do they do major elective surgery on anyone right on the edge of death, hmmmm?
Remember: The easy way is always mined...
What planet, again?
That's the very first thing that LBJ was, how he got rich, and how he got where he wanted to go. Whatever you might say about him. LBJ was a LEFTIST machine politician, the classic kind.
Liberal not leftist. Or do you forget the 500,000 US troops he sent to stop a leftist take over of Viet Nam...
Post #57: Outstanding, dead on, all points.
Richard Nixon was present?
Wrong. Jackie had him offed, and he had it coming.
To: DoughtyOneUnfortunately, he is modeling himself after Lincoln and Kennedy (or more accurately, an image of what he thinks we think are Lincoln and Kennedy)
I fear we won't have to worry about him as an ex-president.
Worse, we will have a martyr to liberalism, and the left and islamist will use his bloody corpse to ram home every foul idea he's ever voiced.
How long would it have taken us to get to the moon had Kennedy lived? By the end of the decade? I rather doubt it...
(Note to DOJy trolls, I am VERY MUCH AGAINST any physical violence directed at the current occupant of the White House)
According to that kooky woman in the video..
Kooky sounds about right.
Please remove me from your ‘ping’ list. i do not recall ever asking to be included. How did you happen to compile the list anyway?
Incidentally, i have nothing against your content, and also hope that Obama has a healthy, happy retirement in January 2013.
Snicker,... not a Communist take over of Vietnam?
And liberal is NOT leftist? Not since Marx died, 1854, abouts.
Again, what planet where leftists don't fight among themselves for power? Where is this planet where leftists don't want to get rich by pretending they are not leftist and getting rich off (taxpayer funded) defense and NASA?
We lost Vietnam because LBJ, the central planner, micromanaged the war from his desk, raised casualties and prolonged the war past the tolerance of the American people who became susceptible to Cronkite and media propaganda treason. Vietnam fell when it was DEFUNDED by Congress, NOT because our, or South Vietnam's military failed.
The French did it!
Funding got cut to prestimulus levels.
You might not have been around as an aware adult in 1964-68 (I don't know your age) but I was and my memory is clear...the left in America despised LBJ and were his most vocal opponents.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.