Skip to comments.If you could only pick FIVE, who do you really want to see win on Nov 2 and why?
Posted on 10/26/2010 6:14:20 PM PDT by Bigtigermike
I want as many Conservatives to win on Tuesday night of November 2 but if you were forced to whittle it down to a handful who would you be happy to see win.
1. Sharron Angle - bye-bye Dirty Harry, enough said -
2. Carly Fiorina - that Dumb box of Rocks Barbabra Boxer needs to be called only ma'am
3. Christine O'Donnell - I would love to see the crying of the MSM, especially MSNBC! Rub it right into the WH and Tokyo ROVE face...Christine is a good woman who got a raw deal from the media
4. Alan West - loved the man
5.Joe Miller - the witch of the Northern frozen tundra crying home to daddy
2. The Tea Party
3. Sarah Palin
4. Conservative Talk Radio
Sean Beilat, Sharon Angle, Christine O’Donnell, Whoever is running against Borbera Boxster, and Joe Miller.
Angle, O’Donnell, Miller, Ehrlich, Rossi
Definitely include Bachmann.
Michele Bachmann in my eyes is going to win despite her being the no 1 target by Pelosi.....but I mean really skyrocketing “if these guys win would be like cherry on top picks”?
Doesn’t Bachmann enjoy Coulter rules on FR? If so, where are the pics?!!!
Dino Rossi must take out Patty Murray in Washington State. Angle over Dirty Harry; Miller over the write in candidate in Alaska; Beilat over Bwaney; O’Donnel over Coombs; Fiorina over Boxer. But I went beyond the requested five... sorry. Attila the Hun over Obama, oops, not this election cycle!
Graysons concession speech will be one for the ages.
LOL. He’ll have a lot more time to spend at DU.
1) Jesse Kelly — That kid is my pick for serious future presidenital material. One of the best candidates I’ve seen anywhere.
2) Sharron Angle — One of the few that I really trust.
3) Christine O’Donnell — Just to see their heads explode.
4) Rand Paul — I relish the thought of him working with Sharron Angle to tie the Senate in knots.
5) Tom Tancredo — I mean, who doesn’t want to see what happens when Tancredo is elected governor of a state? Strategically, I’d have picked another senator, but Tanc is too much to pass up and if we’re only winning 5, we’re screwed anyway. We can all move to CO when Tanc seceeds.
2. Barney Frank
3. Christine O'Donnell
4. Carl Paladino
5. Joe Miller
Rick Perry (I live in Texas)
Barney Frank - (LOSE)
Ditto for my list as well!
Ditto for my list as well!
JD Hayworth.. oh wait. Darn you McCain
Dims have thrown Bill Clintoon and everything else they have at her. She definately needs our prayers and financial support.
DAN BENISHEK TO FILL BART STUPAK’S SEAT. Justice please, and pay back. tee hee.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.