Skip to comments.If you could only pick FIVE, who do you really want to see win on Nov 2 and why?
Posted on 10/26/2010 6:14:20 PM PDT by Bigtigermike
I want as many Conservatives to win on Tuesday night of November 2 but if you were forced to whittle it down to a handful who would you be happy to see win.
1. Sharron Angle - bye-bye Dirty Harry, enough said -
2. Carly Fiorina - that Dumb box of Rocks Barbabra Boxer needs to be called only ma'am
3. Christine O'Donnell - I would love to see the crying of the MSM, especially MSNBC! Rub it right into the WH and Tokyo ROVE face...Christine is a good woman who got a raw deal from the media
4. Alan West - loved the man
5.Joe Miller - the witch of the Northern frozen tundra crying home to daddy
while all those are fabulous!!!.....
I don’t know who I would knock out there to put in Ohio’s Kasick! To get Ohio would be VERY powerful.
Pelosi’s, Hoyer’s, Frank’s, Boxofrocks’, and dingy harry’s opponents. Self-explanatory.
Christine is number one - because if she wins that means everyone else has probably won. Also, it would be such a rebuke to the RINO establishment.
If we can’t take the Senate but Harry loses then we get Schumer...I can only believe he’d be worse.
Oh, I forgot...Satan’s (Grayson’s) oppponent, Daniel Webster.
2. Bielet (buh bye, bawney)
1. Angle over Reed
2. O’Donnell over Coons
3. Fiorina over Boxer
4. Rossi over Murray
5. Toomey over Seestak (had to include...I’m from PA)
True.....It hard to pick any true favorite, but it kinda of excited to see how important each one is
1. and 2. Sean Bielat and John Dennis- not so much for their own merits but that they are up against Pelosi and Frank. It would be a signal to the liberal elite that they ain’t invincible.
3. Paladino- got to love him , he doesn’t know “PC”
4. Tancredo- a clear signal to the Republicans that they can be disposed of too if they don’t deliver this time
5. Barletta- a good signal to the rest of the country that people want to protect our borders.
Certainly Daniel Webster. Grayson’s concession speech will be one for the ages.
but my dear God.....there are so many....Chung....Miller-Meeks...Frazier...Campbell...
Rubio, Toomey, Paul, Raese, and O’Donnell. Fiorina will be a quasi-RINO, and Kirk will be a full-blown RINO. I’d rather see people I can count on win, rather than just have people win “big” races to “stick it” to the Dems, because I’m more interested in what they do after December.
yes Marco for sure and Kasich....and ODonnell just to drive the leftists crazy....
WOW..THIS IS A GREAT THREAD..IT JUST DOES MY HEART GOOD!
Beilat! I forgot about him, beating Franks?....that would be sweet along with Christine winning...those two reasonably that can win would send me to heaven!!!
2. The Tea Party
3. Sarah Palin
4. Conservative Talk Radio
Sean Beilat, Sharon Angle, Christine O’Donnell, Whoever is running against Borbera Boxster, and Joe Miller.
Angle, O’Donnell, Miller, Ehrlich, Rossi
Definitely include Bachmann.
Michele Bachmann in my eyes is going to win despite her being the no 1 target by Pelosi.....but I mean really skyrocketing “if these guys win would be like cherry on top picks”?
Doesn’t Bachmann enjoy Coulter rules on FR? If so, where are the pics?!!!
Dino Rossi must take out Patty Murray in Washington State. Angle over Dirty Harry; Miller over the write in candidate in Alaska; Beilat over Bwaney; O’Donnel over Coombs; Fiorina over Boxer. But I went beyond the requested five... sorry. Attila the Hun over Obama, oops, not this election cycle!
Graysons concession speech will be one for the ages.
LOL. He’ll have a lot more time to spend at DU.
1) Jesse Kelly — That kid is my pick for serious future presidenital material. One of the best candidates I’ve seen anywhere.
2) Sharron Angle — One of the few that I really trust.
3) Christine O’Donnell — Just to see their heads explode.
4) Rand Paul — I relish the thought of him working with Sharron Angle to tie the Senate in knots.
5) Tom Tancredo — I mean, who doesn’t want to see what happens when Tancredo is elected governor of a state? Strategically, I’d have picked another senator, but Tanc is too much to pass up and if we’re only winning 5, we’re screwed anyway. We can all move to CO when Tanc seceeds.
2. Barney Frank
3. Christine O'Donnell
4. Carl Paladino
5. Joe Miller
Rick Perry (I live in Texas)
Barney Frank - (LOSE)
Ditto for my list as well!
Ditto for my list as well!
JD Hayworth.. oh wait. Darn you McCain
Dims have thrown Bill Clintoon and everything else they have at her. She definately needs our prayers and financial support.
DAN BENISHEK TO FILL BART STUPAK’S SEAT. Justice please, and pay back. tee hee.
Update to my list
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if running against Barbara Boxer
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if running against Harry Reid
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if running against Barney Frank
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if running against Chris Coons
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad if running against Charlie Crist or Kendrick Meek
Please note this is all in jest! (well, except maybe #1)
The five that the ‘rats spent the most money on.
Barney fwank may go down twice in one night.
I need to remind you that Christine got an even more raw deal from the Republican senatorial committee, Rove, Krauthammner, and a bunch of other GOP establishment hacks. I'll remember that in 2012 when the phone calls and mailings from these jokers start coming in and hang up on the calls and file 13 the mailings from the GOP establishment. I donated a few hundred this election cycle (including to O'Donnell), but to individual candidates. The RSCC and Rove's bunch of jokers got nothing, and will get nothing.
1. Whitman in California
2. Martinez in New Mexico
3. Angle in Nevada
4. Anyone but a voter fraud dem pick in Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Florida or anywhere else.
5. Any Tea Party candidate.
I’m really looking forward to election night!
O’Donnell. By far. I want to see Krauthammer stutter soooo badly.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.