“I, for one, welcome our new sodomitic overlords.”
Here are some questions for the Sergeant Major:
1. Will the Marine Corps stop discriminating against disabled People? Especially former Marines who were injured in the line of duty based upon this policy?
2. How dare we, then, exclude a group of people who want to do the same thing you do right now, something that is honorable and noble?
3. Will the Marine Corps Recruiting Command publish the data concerning Marines who failed to re-enlist based upon their inability to "get over" this policy?
4. How does the repeal of DADT improve the Marine Corps ability to fight its nations wars?
5. The most common slur hurled at recruits at MCRD is Faggot. Is the Sergeant Major going to Drill Instructor school and provide the same direction to the Drill Instructors as he is to these mostly junior Marines?