- She will give a preliminary announcement on the Bob and Ken show in Alaska on August 1st
- She will formally announce on August 29th, the date of her wedding anniversary to Todd and the date of her selection as VP three years ago.
- The announcement will be held at Cowboy Stadium in North TX. That weekend prior to her announcement (08/29 is a Monday is and ripe for prime-time viewing) there will be an "Announcement Convention" of some sorts featuring conservative speakers, and Palin may even invite the current presidential candidates to give a speech
- She will be the first presidential candidate to raise money by text messaging
- She will honor the 10th anniversary of 9/11 with a powerful speech at Ground Zero
- She will be the first candidate to already introduce her running mate BEFORE the primaries
- She will raise $500 million by the end of this year
Those predictions appear reasonable to me. I look forward to the crowfeast from the “she’s not running” crowd.
$2 million of it from me, FRiend.
She needs to announce on August 4, as a birthday present for Obama.
Oh, E3, from your keyboard to God’s ears!
Bold and detailed predictions! I would love for her to announce here in the great state of Texas. That was the most puzzling prediction of all...but seeing her announce on that huge Cowboy Stadium screen would be AWESOME!!!! I would camp out way in advance of that date!!! So do you think Perry is her running mate...I hope it is Allen West and not Perry.
Be very very careful about date setting... She will announce when the time is right.