Skip to comments.Predictions for O-Vomit Jobs Speech (Vanity)
Posted on 09/06/2011 6:48:46 PM PDT by VideoPaul
Everyone sould know by now that Zero will be addressing a joint session of congress (and the nation through the lapdog media who hang on his every word like it were a golden nugget) on Thursday (before the NFL game) to give us his "jobs program". You know, the one that's only 35 months late. This is surely another meanifestation of "Hope'N'Change(TM)".
I put it out to the Freepers assembled here: What do you think will be in this grand plan that will put America back to work? My predictions:
1) A minimum of $100 billion dollars in deficit spending.
2) At least three new taxes on corporations.
3) The words I, me, my, mine, myself or forms thereof a minimum of 40 times.
4) A challenge to the conservatives that if they don't do exactly what he asks that they are anti jobs, anti americans and unpatriotic.
5) At least three swipes at the Tea Party, either by name or by referene (obstructionists, etc.)
6) Marching orders to his faithful that they immediately call, write, fax and E-mail their congressman demanding that he do as the messiah demands.
7) An unreasonably short itme limit (one month) for congress to give him everythign he demands.
8) Some form of the word "inherit" no less than five times
Those are my predctions...what say you?
Aggressive, no holds barred response from the GOP is needed.
Enough borrowed " job money" to give just enough people temporary government jobs to fudge unemployment stats until Dec. 2012 when it starts all over again.
Green jobs shout out, and obligatory camera pan to clapping GOP congressmen from Iowa. I think he’ll hold the line at two Blame Bush moments - it should be a short speech, in which he mentions the NFL game at least once.
Not to mention...racist.
he will slam the Packers, and predict Bears to Super Bowl.
We have a million unemployed housing construction workers, and we need roads and bridges to be built, it just makes sense....blah blah blah
How many times will he say “notion”...
“I have always said....”
“Let me be clear...”
“Investing in America” (tax the hell out of us)...
This will be Obama’s version of the 1930s WPA.
O-vomit. That’s a good one!
You totally forgot: “for the children”; for your children’s children: “bipartisan”; “revenue enhancements”; “inherited Bush’s problem”; Japan earthquake.
I hope that some proud repub, walks up to the TOTUS’s and pulls the power plugs!
I’ll see your $100 Billion and raise you a Trillion.
While we’re on the predictions line, it looks like Howie Carr has a pretty good read on tonight’s debate:
Before the game, good it will give me time for more important things like picking my nose, taking a dump and getting the beer and chips.
I have no fear that I will miss anything because if you have seen one lie-a thon, all the rest are the same.
LIE, LIE, ME, I LIE, Etc..
You forgot that he is going to blame President Bush again
I must admit that my prediction was totally wrong. I predicted 100 million dollars in deficit spending. I was off by a factor of three. He wants 300 billion. I stand corrected.
I think it actually sums up to a trillion when you throw in all the stuff he wants, including a payroll tax break and direct spending.
I just HOPE that Obama never finds out what comes after a trillion.