Roughly 15 seconds after the announcement, 99% of all Palin supporters are going to be in such a state of elation that they will forget all about the wait. The other 1% will maybe grind their teeth a little, rend some of their clothing, and maybe butt their heads against the nearest wall. But within a few minutes, all will be forgotten and forgiven.
The notion that Palin supporters will be so embittered by having to wait a few extra weeks that they end up supporting Mitt Romney or Rick Perry, even after she gets in, is a ridiculous one.
With the election still over a year away, nobody is going care about the date that a given candidate got into the race.
You completely forgot the cadre of hunters, ex-military, etc who have been sitting around, sipping coffee (or whatever) and just checking in now and then to admire the tactics of the lady.
Surest way to blow a chance at game (or, in the case of the military types, have somebody start shooting at you) is make a lot of noise. Particularly when you’re just about to take your own shot.
JMHO, “somebody’s” just got a nice sight picture and is probably just about to take a breath before squeezing the trigger.
Could be just another head fake, too......LOL
Exactly...especially since Perry only recently announced and just today Christie announced "Officially" he was Not running. If she does declare the entire election climate will shift bigtime, and the media will go into spastic convulsions.