Skip to comments.BREAKING NEWS: Trump to Endorse Newt Gingrich Tomorrow
Posted on 02/01/2012 4:12:38 PM PST by TBBT
LAS VEGAS -- An advisor to Donald Trump says he will make a major announcement in Las Vegas tomorrow. Sources tell the 8 News NOW I-Team Trump will endorse Newt Gingrich.
According to Trump advisor Michael Cohen, "Donald J. Trump will be making a major announcement tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. at Trump International Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, Nevada... The announcement will pertain to the Presidential race."
Gingrich enters the Nevada Caucus after getting beat by Mitt Romney in Florida. He has spent the day in campaigning in Reno.
(Excerpt) Read more at 8newsnow.com ...
Maybe The Donald has something useful to contribute to this process after all.
Yup! Ya gots ta BUH-LEEVE!!!
We’re going to WIN!!!!!
Will he write a check, though?
If this is true color me surprised. Just doesn’t sound like Trump to get behind anyone as he’s such a self-promoter.
This is good and bad depending on what Trump comes out with during the remaining election process.Trump has tremendous name recognition and there are a lot of people who admire his business prowess and he doesn’t pull punches.
Donald never would back a loser - he must have some polling experts on his payroll. Hope they are not the same investigators he sent to Hawaii;)
Good call Trump - he knows how Romney’s Bain business was conducted.
Hope this is true.
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!! Man I’m excited...for what it’s worth....
If nothing else, Newtie will get a gig on Celebrity Apprentice when they do the next cycle.
Cool. Maybe he can beef up Newt’s campaign funding.
Well, it’s better than a kick in the pants.
GO NEWT !
I thought for sure he’d be for the guy who LIKES TO FIRE PEOPLE !
Trump endorsing Newt in Mormon country..? Epic tweak.
A Real Maverick endorsing a Real Maverick.
Now if we can get the maverick from Alaska to endorse and Michelle.
* Trump knows we are in deep do do, on Cavuto he noted real unemployment is probably 20%
* Trump is no Candy @$$. You don't get concrete poured in NY without dealing with guys with crooked noses with nick names like Vinny the Squid, he has dealt with some tough people.
* With that said, dealing with tough people he knows what it will take to get things done and from his perspective perhaps Romney doesn't have it.
* Trump after meeting Sarah Palin might respect her and maybe this was a factor.
* My question is, did he have a business deal with Romney and it went sour or was Mitt a weasel etc. Either way, maybe his business "gut feel" is kicking in here...
FWIW, it maybe one of these Maggy Thatcher moments like when she said about Gorby, "We can do business with this man" ( Or was "it business here"...)
The title says he will endorse Newt, nowhere in the article does it confirm that. Who knows wit Trump, he could be announcing his own run!
uh uh. Are we being punked?
Oh, this is good!