Skip to comments.Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared
Posted on 03/01/2012 6:30:34 AM PST by SeekAndFind
Obama is not the cool, calm, and collected guy that he portrays publicly; he's far from it. Obama is described privately as a thin-skinned hot-head when it comes to questioning his policies, or anything else, for that matter.
Though there has been a slight shift upward in Obama's poll numbers, Obama knows the real temperature of the American people. Here are 10 indicators as to why Obama will have sleepless nights leading up to the election of 2012:
1. Obama started African Americans for Obama. When blacks supposedly voted at 95 percent for Obama in the last election, one has to question his motives in starting this group. The answer is that Obama's poll numbers among blacks have fallen back to their lowest point, a clear sign that Obama is feeling the pressure. If Obama loses his street cred amongst blacks, he will likely be abandoned by other groups. Obama must have the "race" element in 2012, even though the black vote will be much less significant in 2012. By the way, how would the media have covered "White Americans for McCain?"
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
NOTE: Due to 300 word limitation, I only posted the highlights. CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE DETAILED EXPLANATION.
1. Obama started African Americans for Obama.
2. Obama started a Spanish-language website.
3. Obama's energy policy is pure comedy. When Obama took office, gasoline averaged $1.89. Gasoline is now at its highest point in history, averaging $3.65 a gallon -- and it's getting higher.
4. Obama now supports super-PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant "untruths," Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of "buying his next election."
5. Obama has feigned shifting right. When a bona fide socialist begins talk of shifting right, you know he's panicked.
6. Obama began the Truth Teams, dismantling Attack Watch. Renaming Attack Watch is like renaming the Department of War the Defense Department. Attack Watch was a dismal failure, because the truth is not an attack.
7. Obama is changing his slogan. Realizing that "Yes We Can" has turned into "Well, I Thought We Could," and that "hope and change" now applies to getting rid of him, Obama must adjust his catchphrases.
8. Obama's foreign policy strategy is in shambles. Generally when a president has such a weak domestic agenda, he may be able to recover based on decent foreign policy.
9. Obama is talking tough. As the saying goes, the shallower the stream, the louder the babble.
10. There is no real improvement in any sector in America. Obama's biggest problem is that the economy is being held together with paperclips and Band-Aids.
11. Andrew Breitbart found dead at age 43.
RE: Andrew Breitbart found dead at age 43.
Of “natural causes” ( note the quotes ).
Matt Drudge better watch his back.
Another problem - he was caught in an outright lie and disrespect for Timothy, Cardinal Dolan and disrespect for all persons with religious consciences.
I think he is aware that this was a super blunder on his part.
Obama isn’t scared, he’s slightly concerned because 2012 won’t be as easy as 2008, but Obama will prevail because:
1. The MSM is nothing but an Obama propaganda outlet.
2. In general, Americans are unconcerned and inattentive. Most importantly, the public’s opinion seems to be given to them by the MSM.
3. The black vote. 95%+ no matter what. Just ask Samuel L. Jackson, and no, according to liberals, it’s not racist.
4. The right is so severely split, there will be no groundswell support for any candidate.
There you have it. Obama wins, plan accordingly.
RE: Another problem - he was caught in an outright lie and disrespect for Timothy, Cardinal Dolan and disrespect for all persons with religious consciences.
ROMAN CATHOLICS IN AMERICA BY A LARGE NUMBER *IGNORE* THE TEACHINGS OF THE CHURCH AND THEIR BISHOPS.
Somebody has to point this out, it might as well be me.
You missed one: 5.) The 49.5 % of American workers who pay no personal Federal Income Taxes, and most of them will vote their pocketbooks, and vote for The Obamanator.
Mr. Obama and his obnoxious Progressives have no need to fear.
More than fifty percent of the population is in his camp and the Progressive fifth column has been in the city for a long, long time.
“You missed one: 5.) The 49.5 % of American workers who pay no personal Federal Income Taxes, and most of them will vote their pocketbooks, and vote for The Obamanator.”
Good catch. Yep, that’s an important factor in our demise.
YEP, who’s next? Matt Drudge? Sheriff Joe? Will Breitbart’s untimely death scare off the others?
It’s a horrible thing to think your president and government is capable of things like this and to fear and distrust them. I’m thinking it’s time to head for greener pastures for a while.
Plan accordingly huh? I guess I don’t even need to wait until after November according to you. Maybe I should just go ahead and make the big move this summer. The best money I ever spent was buying a home outside the US after he was elected.
Did Breitbart die of natural causes? Do we yet know an actual cause of death besides generic “natural causes”?
The implications here are horrifying, if somehow Breitbart was a victim of foul play due to his making liberals angry.
I would not overlook the “thin skinned” part. Perhaps our best hope lies in provoking him into a series of public meltdowns during the campaign.
Especially with the number of Iranian “heart attacks” taking out folks over there,
I don’t think there’s anyone, even the most ardent 0bamaloon,
that won’t have the thought “I wonder if the gov’t took him out?”
FOX news said that he died of natural causes. Hannity was just on and said that he knew a year ago that Breitbart had heart problems.
“Plan accordingly huh? I guess I dont even need to wait until after November according to you. “
I’m just another wise guy with an opinion. However, I do have some observations to back up my opinion. I’d bet money that Obama will win, based on what I see.
Actually, I think “Yes We Can” has turned into “It Could Have Been Worse”.
Privately???? It's obvious if you watch him for more than 2 minutes. Which is about the most I've been able to stomach.
You are the most negative individual I have ever read. Give it a break! No one likes a negative cry baby.
We going to lose on every post I am wondering whose side you are on?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.