Skip to comments.20 Obvious Truths That Will Shock Liberals
Posted on 03/02/2012 5:23:10 AM PST by Kaslin
1) The Founding Fathers were generally religious, gun-toting small government fanatics who were so far to the Right that they'd make Ann Coulter look like Jimmy Carter.
2) The greatest evil this country has ever committed isn't slavery; it's killing more than 50 million innocent children via abortion.
3) Conservatives are much more compassionate than liberals and all you have to do to prove it is look at all the studies showing that conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals do.
4) When the Founding Fathers were actually around, there were official state religions and the Bible was used as a textbook in schools. The so-called "wall of separation between church and state" has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution and everything to do with liberal hostility to Christianity.
5) The biggest problem with our economy today is Barack Obama. His demonization of successful people, his driving up gas prices, his regulatory overload and threats to increase taxes have terrified businesses into hunkering down, refusing to spend money, and declining to hire new people. Replacing him would do more than any government policy to spur economic growth.
6) Not only are conservatives more patriotic than liberals, but most American liberals "love" America in about the same way that a wife-beater loves his wife.
7) Out of every 100 cries of Racism you hear these days, 99 are motivated by nothing other than politics.
8) Anyone paying income taxes is certainly paying his fair share" -- and then some -- compared to the people who pay nothing.
9) You don't have a "right" to anything that other people have to pay to provide for you.
10) If we can ask people to present an ID to buy alcohol, drive a car, or get on an airplane, then asking them to present identification to vote is a no-brainer.
11) There's absolutely nothing that the government does smarter, better, or more efficiently than the private market with roughly equivalent resources.
12) The biggest problem with education in this country is liberals. They fight vouchers, oppose merit pay, refuse to get rid of terrible teachers, and bend over backwards to keep poor kids trapped in failing schools.
13) Fascism, socialism, and communism are all left-wing movements that have considerably more in common with modern liberalism than modern conservatism.
14) The Democratic Party was behind slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws. It was also the party of Margaret Sanger, George Wallace, and Bull Connor. It has ALWAYS been a racist party. Even today, white liberals support Affirmative Action and racial set-asides because they still believe black Americans are too inferior to go up against whites on an even playing field.
15) A man with good morals who falls short and becomes a hypocrite is still a far better man than a liberal who can never be called a hypocrite because he has no morals at all.
16) The most dire threat to America's future and prosperity in the last 150 years hasn't been the Nazis, the Soviets, or Al-Qaeda;, it's the spending and overreach of our own government.
17) Greed isn't someone wanting to keep more of what he earns; it's people demanding a greater share of money that someone else earns.
18) Most of the time in American politics, the liberal "victim" is really a bad guy who is absolutely delighted by the opportunity to pretend to be "offended."
19) Jesus Christ was not a conservative, a liberal, or a politician. He was also not a capitalist or a socialist. Still, you can say this: Jesus drew sharp lines about what's right and wrong, he wasn't tolerant of what the Bible categorizes as sinful behavior, and there's absolutely no question that he would adamantly oppose abortion and gay marriage.
20) When you demand that other people fund your sexual escapades by buying your contraception, your sex life becomes their business.
Twenty absolute gems.
Best thing I have read in ages.
Actually Ann Coulter IS becoming Jimmy Carter
Thus the invention of Cultural Marxism, which is called “Political Correctness”.
It is the institutional condemnation and sanction of telling the truth about the left.
You can't fail the test if you're never tested.
Excellent list....my only beef is in the title, most liberals will not be “shocked” by these lists.....I think they know these are truths, but since they don’t line up with their ideological belief system....they deny them as truth...even though within their hearts they know it
Good list. #9 needs a lot of discussion.
#12 is the most important, next to abortion. The govt indoctrination centers must be destroyed. Free education, and free the children.
Our greatest societal abuses are directed against the most helpless. It’s ironic considering that liberals claim to do everything “for the children.”
“Excellent list....my only beef is in the title, most liberals will not be shocked by these lists.....I think they know these are truths, but since they dont line up with their ideological belief system....they deny them as truth...even though within their hearts they know.”
I think the useful idiots will put their hands over their ears and go nananana I can’t hear you. The hardcore marxists will look at you, smile and tell you they get away with it because they can and the media will protect the hardcore with abject disbelief.
Better yet, make them into hard to remove decals and paste them right on the windshield facing in.
Regarding “4” - the wall of separation between “Church and State” was there to protect the Church, NOT the State.
thanks for posting
A wise old man, he had a PhD in philosophy, once told me that the fatal flaw in communism was that it completely misunderstood human nature.
The same can be said about liberalism and explains why it ALWAYS fails to produce its predicted results.
Left out: liberals give more of conservatives money to crony charities.
Bookmark for later
Bookmark for later
My latest tactic for the voter id is to ask:
Is there someone you know that needs help? I’d be happy to help them get the appropriate paperwork, take them to the license office and purchase the state id. The $11.00 I would pay is worth the peace of mind that someone isn’t disenfranchised.
So far no takers.
Excellent article! bttt
I have been saying essentially the same thing only I put the responsibility on the Democrats themselves.
I suggest they load up the local party van with the folks who need id and drive them to the local BMV and pay for the ids. Goodness knows the party has the money. Problem solved by Democrat compassion, right?
You are correct, so far, no takers.
Absolute proof that this is true:
No democrat in Congress or the White House executive staff sends their kids to the horrific union-infested public schools in Washington D.C. (and that these phonies directly rule over).
Let me add one.
21: Those most enamored of communism/socialism are the least productive members of society.
Regarding 4 - the wall of separation between Church and State was there to protect the Church, NOT the State.
From the states side there is a impenetrable six feet thick stone wall. from the church side there is no wall. The church can reach through and slap the state silly.
“Great article. Would be nice to have these condensed and printed on small cards to put under windshields of cars with obama stickers on them.
Better yet, make them into hard to remove decals and paste them right on the windshield facing in. “
Sounds like a plan for the whole summer.
Our fore fathers did not mean to separate God from State. They feared a State Religion and the conflict it could cause. Our fore fathers were very religious men.
Today the far left is using the separation of church and state to ban God, as opposed to a State Religion.
#10: It’s well known that blacks and hispanos don’t fly anywhere.
1) The Founding Fathers were generally religious, gun-toting small government fanatics who were so far to the Right that they’d make Ann Coulter look like Jimmy Carter.
A good example:
The National Road (US 40) in my area was the first highway ever built by the Federal Government. In the late 18th. Century this was the focus of a very heated, protracted and principled debate in the Congress as to whether or not the Federal Government had any business building roads. It was a very tight vote and it almost didn’t pass.
Today they’d approve this on a voice vote with little debate just before getting out of town for summer recess.
9 & 17 — pretty much sum it all up.
If the government were serious about the separation of church and state Congress would be in session on Christmas.
I agree with you. Note my tagline.
More to the point, it was there to protect the rights of the individual states to maintain their own official churches without having the federal government supersede that.
Starting October 7, 2012, the GOP needs to run this list in a full-page ad in the major newspapers of the battleground States of Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio. It needs to run every Sunday in October, and the first Sunday in November (Nov. 4th) It also needs to go viral on the internet. This is just good, common-sense campaigning. It states the facts. Isn’t that a novelty?