Skip to comments.Obama pledges immigration reform early in 2nd term
Posted on 04/14/2012 9:02:43 AM PDT by Free ThinkerNY
CARTAGENA, Colombia (AP) - President Barack Obama is promising to tackle immigration reform in the first year of a second term.
Obama says in a television interview that he would work on immigration this year, but can't get support from Republicans in Congress.
(Excerpt) Read more at kwes.com ...
How 'bout that "hope and change"?
Amnesty and a revolving door at the border no doubt.
To call for immigration reform implies there is something wrong with the current laws. The existing laws are fine; rather, it’s a failure to enforce the laws which is a problem.
Wasn’t immigration reform promised in hope, version 1.0 (2008)? I thought around late summer of 2010....this came up for about two weeks via the media and the Democratic leadership, and they just admitted that they couldn’t pass it (this was when they still had a majority in the Congress).
Seems foolish to promise it again...when you know you can’t get a another majority in the Congress.
No second term for the skinny Kenyan communist.
> Wasnt immigration reform promised in hope, version 1.0 (2008)?
Yes, but this time the 0bama0 says, “He, don’t worry. The check’s in the mail.”
Anybody willing to believe that doesn’t deserve a second chance.
Ethnically speaking, Africans and Latinos are enemies in this country.
Only the tiny minority of Leftards from either ancestry is in apparent agreement, even though they secretly hate eachother’s guts.
He is telling us every day how he will F us in his second term and still we have the non believing, mind numbing
This ought to have all the progressive Republicans gathering at the Omaster’s feet to learn from him.
Just think: A foreigner selling out our country to foreigners whose first order of business was to break the law.
Obama is promising anything to take down the country.
Here is his plan: “Nobody is allowed in the country anymore (except Muslims).”
Barack Hussein Obama agenda for 2nd term:
1. Amnesty to 28 million illegals so they can vote in future elections.
2. Abortion on demand, and FREE to any one at any time.
If the fetus is born live, the abortionist can kill it
(that is the law Obama sponsored in Illinois legislature)
3. All gun owners must register and pay a hefty annual fee to keep the gun.
4. All taxes will be paid by people making over $50,000.
People making less than $25,000 will get a check.
5. Free healthcare, free contraception, rent allowance, food stamps to 50 million, free breakfast & lunch at schools, rent subsidies, heat subsidy, free college to poor, free transport to poor, free translators for non-English speaking, free daycare for poor children, and the list goes on.
6. Military to be cut 10% every year. We do not need to be stronger than our enemies.
7. No ID will be required to vote.
8. 3 new justices to replace retiring, Van Jones, Bill Ayers and Anita Hill.
And their “demands” are going to be HUGE once Barry amnestitizes them. Union membership will skyrocket and Americans are going to have to do the jobs that they didn’t want to do. These illegal aliens aren’t going to come cheap. Americans are going to pay bigtime for this. More than they are paying now.
We aren’t supposed to think about that.
We’re supposed to act like liberals and look the other way when our guys are no different than theirs.
I didn’t realize he was pregnant
Why wait Bracko Bama. Why not now?
Is it so bad you are frightened to introduce it before election?
Bring it on now Hoss. Let’s see what you have in mind.