Which is to be expected, if Willard Romney is the best candidate you can come up with.
“..........Which is to be expected, if Willard Romney is the best candidate you can come up with.............”
It’s the Conservative voters in the Republican Primary who once again give us the weak candidate - Mitt.
By splitting the conservative vote in the Primaries Mitt wins it with less than 40% of the votes. The other 60% that could have beaten Mitt was split between the conservatives.
Anyway - our NC primary is still a week and a half away - early voting is ongoing - and I’ll be voting there for anybody but Mitt. Looks like I’ll have to vote for Ron Paul since Newt is dropping out.
But in the General I’ll be voting for the R not the D.