Skip to comments.Here are 79 examples of Barack Obama’s corruption, lying, lawbreaking, and cronyism.
Posted on 05/15/2012 5:06:20 AM PDT by grundle
Here are 79 examples of Barack Obamas corruption, lying, lawbreaking, and cronyism.
1) In April 2009, antiwar activists who helped elect Obama accused him of using the same off the books funding as his predecessor George W. Bush when Obama requested an additional $83.4 billion from Congress for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan a provision which Obama had voted against when he was a Senator.
2) In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of taking kickbacks from two subcontractors on Iraq-related work.
3) While running for President, Obama had promised that he would not have any lobbyists working in his administration. However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration.
4) Although Obama claims to support the Occupy Wall St. movement, the truth is that he has raised more money from Wall St. than any other candidate during the last 20 years.
Read more at: Here are 79 examples of Barack Obamas corruption, lying, lawbreaking, and cronyism.
I don’t know why it makes such a big difference which forum it’s posted in?
Every post shows up on http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/*/index
Are there really that many people navigating straight to http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index
A thread’s exposure is more of a function of people bumping it (as I am now). You can put a thread in Breaking News, and it won’t generate responses if people simply don’t care to do so.
1. Where was he born? Unknown.
2. Who were is mother and father? Unproven.
3. Is he a homosexual? Yes.
4. Did we know that before election? No.
5. Were we deceived about Obama? Yes.
6. Is Obama a Marxist? Yes.
7. Did we know that before electing him? Not really.
8. Did the new media vet Obama? No.
9. Where has Obama traveled and why? Unknown.
10. In the above, were crimes committed? Yes
11. Is Obama pro-America? Very uncertain.
12. Who are Obama’s financial sponsors? Unknown.
WHAT ELSE WILL WE LEARN ABOUT OBAMA?
Dems (including 0bama) would never win except in the most corrupt areas if they told the truth about what they wanted to do with taxpayers money. 0bama was never vetted in 2008 by the media and we as conservatives need to keep that process going. I really want to know who and how 0bama’s college education was paid for and how he actually did with grades.
You guys must be viewing the forum a different way to me. How does bumping it get it more exposure?
I think it’s because maybe most people reside on the Latest Comments tab instead of the Latest Articles tab. In any case, forum placement has little to do with hits. It doesn’t explain why some Chat threads go 300+, and why some Breaking News threads simply die on the vine.
bump to the top
99.9% of the times I read comments at FR is by clicking Latest Comments.
I don’t use keywords much either unless its something specific I am looking for.
grundle, you’ll enjoy this thread...
Over the past three years, President Obama has demonstrated his willingness to lie about anything and everything if it leads to the acquisition and retention of maximum power for himself and his cohorts. Obama follows a pattern of overloading the system with deception, making responses to every individual distortion impractical...
(more at link)
It’s pointless pushing points like #1. Everyone knows, left & right, that he would have pulled out day one if he could have got away with it.
bump me miz Blue...
Thanks for the advice.
Obama is a crony capitalist, not a Marxist.
I happen to believe that Obama was physically born in Hawaii. It is his values, beliefs, and actions that are not truly American.
Good point. On my computer, posts are listed in order of when they were first posted, and they can’t be “bumped.” Perhaps there’s a profile setting that can change that.
I agree with you - Obama is the lest vetted President in modern history. Associated Press had 11 reporters fact check Sarah Palin’s autobiography, but they had zero reporters fact check Obama’s. I am also curious about what courses he took on college, what his grades were, and how his tuition was paid.
Thanks for the explanation.