I don’t either. And can someone discount the Dewhurst ad against Cruz where he (Cruz) represented a Chinese firm that was found liable by a US trade court? He even appealed the case and got shot down again, so the story goes. China was forced to pay restitution. Why is this story false and why are Palin and Levin lining up behind Cruz?
Cruz is basically guilty of working on an appellate brief that his employer assigned him.
I see this race as being between a party line vote(Dewhurst) and someone who will take a stand for limited government even when the party is wrong(Cruz).
The story has a basis in fact, however, Dewhurst is misleading everyone.
1. Both parties to the case manufacture tires in China for the last 20 years.
2. Both parties have appealed the various rulings
3. Ted never personally argued the case. Ted is an appellate lawyera lawyer who argues to courts of appeals, supreme court etc and helps ensure that U.S. law is properly applied. His writings on the case that I have read were regarding applying past precedents and rulings to the case.
4. Ted worked at a law firm and wrote briefs for the case
5. For something that Ted actually did, Ted Cruz actually argued in the Supreme Court against a Chinese Company who stole a U.S. Patent and Cruz Won!
6. Who the heck cares...we have big problems in Washington that have no relation to this case or anything related to it as far as I can tell.
Now look at the Dewhurst record and you can see why he is attacking so much...he has very little to stand on. Then look at the ho-hum Dewhurst plan and you will see it is safe targets like ending the green energy gravy train and obamacare.
Dewhurst is a politician as usual...I am POSITIVE I do not want another one of those going to DC to represent me.