Skip to comments.Breakthrough on eligibility story
Posted on 05/19/2012 9:29:10 AM PDT by James Thomas
click here to read article
....”It isnt appropriate to say such people are motivated by political correctness. Likewise, its not appropriate to say that most conservatives dont support birtherism because its politically incorrect. They do so because they think its impractical, a losing issue, and so on, but also because its wrong”......when did the truth become “impractical, a losing issue, and so on because it’s wrong”? please pump me some daylight
Ah, thank you! Perfect!
I have bookmarked it and it will be sent to my e-mail distribution list.
Why don't reporters ask Obama why he allowed the short bio to continue to state over 17 years that he was born in Kenya when Obama knew it wasn't true, because, according to Obama and Hawaii officials, Obama was born in Hawaii?
Why are mainstream reporters so scared to confront Obama about this and other controversies in his past?
1. For instance,why don't reporters ask Obama why he ordered first a short form and then a long form birth certificate? Did the dog eat the one he had?
2. Social Security number controversy: Why don't mainstream reporters ask Obama about the controversy surrounding his Connecticut Social Security number?
3. Arizona vs. Hawaii: Why don't reporters confront Obama and ask him why Hawaii officials are playing hardball when it comes to sending verified information about Obama to Arizona Secretary Bennett so that Bennett can put Obama on the presidential ballot?
4. Again, why are mainstream reporters so scared to confront Obama about controversies in his past, like this born-in-Kenya controversy?
5. Mainstream reporters make me sick when I think how they shield Obama from controversies---or ignore Obama controversies completely---about his life over and over again as if he was some kind of god.
6. To be honest, Obama and his thugs insult my intelligence when they try to convince me that Obama DID NOT personally write and approve the details of his life that we read about in the short 1990s bio, even if some of the details, according to Obama spokesmen, are not correct.
Isn’t the definition of a Natural Born Citizen, someone who is born in this country, with parents both citizens at time of birth?
“Isnt the definition of a Natural Born Citizen, someone who is born in this country, with parents both citizens at time of birth?”
Brush asidie the scum of debris, and release the truth today.
Lest we forget what was devised so many gaeneerations ago on these early American the sshores: The Covenant - tahe promise- to live as Christ lived! The binding ageent for a greaat nation, love for one another together with the precious Word of rthe Living God,Christ Jesus.
Without Him athere can be no America!