Here it is for 2012:
1. Name three of the hundreds of ways George W. Bush personally destroyed the American economy in 2008.
2. Describe how this country’s Pledge of Allegiance discriminates against free-thinking people who correctly believe humankind is, always was and always will be the highest form of life.
3. What is the preamble to the United Nations charter?
4. Describe one of the many reasons a sharing, communal, sustainable lifestyle is vastly superior to the selfishness of earth-destroying suburban settings.
5. When you have your first gay experience, will you first: 1) Announce it on Facebook, 2) Gleefully inform your adult life-partner parental figures, or 3) Organize a Pride parade?
6. Are you forced to attend an intolerant, hateful, racist Christian church, and if so, what are the names and home addresses of anyone speaking out against diverse lifestyles?
8. Explain why citizens must prove they have insurance under Obamacare,
but it is discriminatory for one to prove they are a citizen of the U.S.
9. Henry Hazlitt criticized Comrade Karl Marx by sayig "The whole gospel
of Karl Marx can be summed up in a single sentence: Hate the man who is
better off than you are. Never under any circumstances admit that his
success may be due to his own efforts, to the productive contribution he has
made to the whole community. Always attribute his success to the
exploitation, the cheating, the more or less open robbery of others. Never
under any circumstances admit that your own failure may be owing to your
own weakness, or that the failure of anyone else may be due to his own
defects - his laziness, incompetence, improvidence, or stupidity."
Explain why Marxs gospel is the best course for you to take. .