Skip to comments.Is the U.S. sending Seal Team Six to capture top drug cartel kingpin? (Fast and Furious cover up???)
Posted on 08/15/2012 6:17:18 AM PDT by RummyChick
In an effort to catch one of the worlds most notorious drug kingpins, the U.S. may use the same daring methods that took down Osama bin Laden.
More than a year after the terror leaders demise in Abottabad, Pakistan, Seal Team Six raid, the highly-trained commandos may be dispatched to Mexico to kill or capture Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman.
Like the 9/11 Mastermind, Guzman has been the subject of a vast manhunt for the last ten years after he escaped from a Mexican high security prison in a complex breakout that reportedly cost him nearly $4million
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
More dangerous leaking?
I take it this is the New SEAL Team Six, after the old one was “tragically” killed off?
If they are doing this it is too kill him so he won’t talk
Then they would probably kill Seal Team 6 so they could not talk just like the Heroes that killed OBL.
....just another leak to make the objective that much more difficult....
Another 0bama regime "secret" operation? One of Hussein's dealers who charged a little too much?
(Fast and Furious cover up???)
Divert the attention of the imbeciles that form Hussein's core constituency.
Mexican Diplomat Traded Secrets with Private Intel Firm Stratfor, WikiLeaks Documents Reveal
Exchange of Sensitive Information Focused on the US/Mexican Operations in the Drug War
Walking guns to Honduras..and who is in Honduras???
Tuesday, 14 August 2012 10:42
‘Chapo Guzman’ Uses Guatemala, Honduras as Hideouts: Report
zer0 likes to brag about getting OBL. Well he owns the deaths of the sea teams
El Chapo Guzman Escapes Again: Who’s Tipping Him Off?
Good research...well done.
“Military sources in Mexico and the United States confirmed the existence of a plan to catch “Or Kill” El Chapo Guzman, prepared by the Pentagon and the Mexican government, proposed and accepted in principle by President Calderon. Virtually the same plan that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan, the plan would be carried out exclusively by members of the United States Navy, with no intervention of the Mexican military or Mexican police. Only outright rejection from the high command of the Mexican military has denied the operation....But the Pentagon remains hopeful that the next administration will be open to accept it.”
“Military sources in Mexico and the U.S. confirm the existence of the plan, which was developed by the Pentagon several months ago and now is being held back because it is an operation that was designed with only Americans in mind, an idea that is not viewed with pleasure by their Mexican counterparts.?
Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman says “Muchas gracias!”
● Gary Webb was a Pulitzer prize-winning investigative journalist. His claim to fame was the Dark Alliance investigative series in the late 1990s. It showed that during the 1980s, the CIA assisted Nicaraguan drug traffickers with smuggling cocaine into the USA and provided protection for gangs involved in street-level distribution. The intent was to secretly fund the CIA-supported Nicaraguan Contras in their war against Soviet-supported communists. There is even evidence that these particular CIA-backed drug distributors were responsible for first introducing crack into our inner cities. As the War on Drugs was intensified in the 1980s, the price of cocaine skyrocketed and enabled these CIA-protected gangs to reap much more in profit.
His work was essentially buried by the mainstream (government-controlled) media without either follow-up or disproof. Then in the early 2000s, he began to put this story back out there by using the internet. In 2004, he was found dead with TWO gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled a suicide because a supposed note was found.
● In the mid 2000s, European investigative reporters uncovered that numerous private aircraft registered by front companies were used to covertly move secret CIA prisoners between Europe, the USA and Guantanamo Bay (Prisoner Rendition Aircraft). These were gross violations of international laws and sovereignty of many nations. This flight data is only found on European records and was quickly removed from the FAAs database. The CIA does not respond to any inquiries regarding this information and does not confirm or deny such planes ever existed. Rendition Aircraft
In 2007, more light was shed on this program but in a very very different way:
● On September 24, 2007, a Gulfstream II private jet (number N987SA) crashed in the Yucatan near Cancun. It took off from a small airstrip in Columbia after being loaded with over 3 tons of cocaine. This same exact plane was previously revealed in the CIA prisoner Rendition program. It was used for several trips between Guantanamo Bay and Washington DC obvious centers of CIA interrogation and imprisonment.
It was supposed to land in Cancun to conceal the flights origin and then continue to Ft Lauderdale Executive Airport. There was a failure in bribing Mexican officials and a radio transmission alerted the pilots that police were waiting on the ground to intercept. It circled the Yucatan for several hours while being pursued by Mexican military helicopters until it crash landed in a remote jungle. 4 passengers/crew were listed on the manifest but no bodies were ever discovered. The 3 tons of cocaine were recovered at the scene. The owner of the aircraft was a fake Ft Lauderdale company, Donna Blue Aircraft, with an empty office, no other planes and a fake name listed on their FAA forms. This company was later tied to money launderers working for the Sinaloa drug cartel.
The flight history of this aircraft immediately disappeared from the FAA system. All that remains is the NTSB crash report with the flight origin entered as ?- N987SA Crash Report
● In 2011-2012, the Fast & Furious and Gunwalker scandals began to penetrate the mainstream media. It was found that the ATF and USDOJ were encouraging weapons to fall into the hands of the Sinaloa drug cartel in a supposed effort to track them later. The program was partially uncovered due to the murder of US Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. Thousands of Mexicans are also believed to have been killed with these walked guns. While these Mexicans were being killed, many mainstream media reports attempted to encourage gun control in the US to curb violence in Mexico. After the scandal leaked, these reports mysteriously stopped. ATF Gunwalking Scandal
● Explosive new allegations this summer about the ties between Cartels and the US Government:
High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: Fast and Furious Is Not What You Think It Is
[It wasnt about tracking guns, it was about supplying them all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexicos powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels]
If they are ... it’d be better if there weren’t headlines about it even before the boots hit the ground.
Guzman isn’t anything like Bin Laden.
Guzman has an armed violent network that stretches far and wide ..in many governments...and with incredible resources.
He didn’t get a hold of a CIA rendition plane with over 6000 pounds of cocaine on it by happenstance.
Escobar finally got taken down.
However, I guess they don’t care anymore about
General Ramon Davila
“I take it this is the New SEAL Team Six, after the old one was tragically killed off?”
Maybe he replaced them with the All-American First Cavalry Amazon Battalion
While “undercover” efforts must be made to catch the bad guys, I think we’d spend the rest of our lives retching in the porcelain shrine if we knew EVERYTHING that is going on out there.
The sad part is... the folks running these operations are the same ones that brought us the Post Office and ObamaCare.
??? ping! (supply letters in place of question marks).
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.