Skip to comments.Pakistani man dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flags at anti-Islam film rally
Posted on 09/18/2012 6:48:30 AM PDT by the scotsman
'A Pakistani protestor has died after inhaling smoke from burning U.S. flags during a rally against the anti-Islam film Innocence of Muslims.
Abdullah Ismail died in Mayo hospital in Lahore having complained of feeling unwell during the angry demonstrations in the eastern Pakistan city yesterday.'
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
Thanks for that something I didn’t know.
Let us hope that word does not spread throughout the Middle East that burning those US flags is deadly. They might quit doing it. [/s]
Waiting for the family of the dead guy to sue to US and collect a few $million. [/s]
Two firefighters in an adjacent county went into a house trailer with no smoke showing so they did not have their air masks on. They were found face down dead less than 16’ from the open door.
The flag sniffer didn’t get enough to kill him immediately. It took awhile. The firefighters never knew what hit them.
Pass it on. Check out the burn room video on youtube and tell others. Plastic isn’t fantastic.
Awesome! Let’s send them some more flags. Any kind of flags! Our new secret weapon. “Don’t Tread On Me.”
My thoughts exactly!
Better yet, at no cost at all, start a RUMOR amongst the muzzies that the evil American Zionist Infidels are treating all U.S. flags to be flown officially with deadly noxious reactants which are released when ignited, and that the poison infusion process is being carried out at secret chemical plants in Israel.
Muzzies will believe anything bad about “infidels”. Absolutely anything.
Anyway, karma’s a b!tch in this latest case.
I hate it when that happens.
HAAAAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAA....HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA
Now the Dems in the EPA (but I repeat myself) will move to label American flags as “Hazardous Materials” and try to ban them.
"Warning: Inhaling the fumes when burning this flag may be hazardous to your health, resulting in serious injury or death."
Hope several of them become infertile because of the fumes or worse.......Delayed after effects work nicely too. It’s harder to pinpoint who’s to blame.
Consumer Reporter: Alright. Fine. Fine. Well, we’d like to show you another one of Mr. Mainway’s products. It retails for $1.98, and it’s called Bag O’ Glass. [ holds up bag of glass ] Mr. Mainway, this is simply a bag of jagged, dangerous, glass bits.
Irwin Mainway: Yeah, right, it’s you know, it’s glass, it’s broken glass, you know? It sells very well, as a matter of fact, you know? It’s just broken glass, you know?
Consumer Reporter: [ laughs ] I don’t understand. I mean, Pakistanis could seriously cut themselves on any one of these pieces!
Irwin Mainway: Yeah, well, look - you know, the average Paki, he picks up, you know, broken glass anywhere, you know? The beach, the street, garbage cans, parking lots, all over the place in any big city. We’re just packaging what they want! I mean, it’s a creative toy, you know? If you hold this up, you know, you see colors, every color of the rainbow! I mean, it teaches them about light refraction, you know? Prisms, and that stuff! You know what I mean?
Consumer Reporter: So, you don’t feel that this product is dangerous?
Irwin Mainway: No! Look, we put a label on every bag that says, “Third Worlders, esp. Pakistanis! Be careful - broken glass!” I mean, we sell a lot of products in the “Bag O’” line.. like Bag O’ Glass, Bag O’ Nails, Bag O’ Bugs, Bag O’ Vipers, Bag O’ Sulfuric Acid. Bag O’ Toxic Flags. They’re decent toys, you know what I mean?”
As a Boy Scout Leader, I’ve burned lots of flags (for disposal in a respectful manner) but I’m not stupid enough to suck in the thick black smoke.
We once disposed of one that was about 10X15. Man, what a fire.