I don’t like the fact that Ras polled more Rs than Ds. All the other polls, had Romney tied with Obama with a D+3-4 sample, and Romney winning Indies by double digits.
This is the first OH poll I’ve seen where Obama is leading Indies. This, I hope, is an outlier.
Yeah, the internals trouble me greatly about this poll.
Actually MANY things:
1. Small sample size: 750. I prefer 1000+ for accurate samples
2. Higher R than D
3. More females than males (probably counteracts point 2)
4. The President leads with independents
5. Gov Romney leads only by 5 among males
6. Trails by 7 with those voters with children at home
I really hope this is an outlier. For a sample like this, Gov Romney should be 4-5 ahead