#1...Please regale us with tall tales of the "free market conservative" principles behind RomneyCare, oh lecturer...
#2...Which of those things I listed are on any "opposition list" of current free market conservative Web sites...BE specific, please...
“*A National Health Service to include all existing government medical agencies.
* Social insurance, to provide for the elderly, the unemployed, and the disabled
* Limited injunctions in strikes
* A minimum wage law for women
* An eight hour workday
* A federal securities commission
* Farm relief
* Workers’ compensation for work-related injuries
* An inheritance tax
* A Constitutional amendment to allow a Federal income tax”
Not a free market idea in the list.
And I am NO supporter of govt sponsored health care in ANY FORM...that includes medicare