Skip to comments.Jennifer Griffin: What laser capability did Benghazi team have?
Posted on 11/04/2012 4:34:00 AM PST by maggief
click here to read article
I tweeted @AmbJohnBolton, he is going to be on FOX at 1210 eastern to talk about Benghazi. I hope he brings up CBA.
That is on right about NOW!
Dammit! If he said anything about CBA I missed it.
This link works:
“U.S. Army orders its first batch of suicide drones”
Soldiers who fly hand-launched drone scouts to spot enemies on the battlefield may soon get a deadly robotic device capable of also delivering a knockout blow. The U.S. Army has ordered its first batch of small suicide drones that are capable of launching from a small tube, loitering in the sky and then diving at a target upon command.
The backpack-size “Switchblade” drone and its launch tube give individual soldiers a new level of precise control over an explosive weapon. Rather than calling in supporting artillery fire or airstrikes, soldiers can simply launch the Switchblade from out of sight, confirm a target on a live video feed from the drone, and then command the robotic device to arm itself and fly into the target at high speed.
See also the link below, which I will put up as a thread:
That is so cool and I am so glad to be retired and not have to worry about things like this. All we had to worry about was making sure the spears were sharp and the troops had decent sandals.
I agree and I enjoyed reading you piece.
See new FR thread on the Switchblade backpack kamikazi micro-drone already combat tested in Afghanistan:
Yes, I agree with all of that, and it all fits my withheld-CBA theory as well.
I saw Bolton also, not a word on CBA. Yet.
Very frustrating. One word about CBA from someone like Bolton is all that is needed. Once that basic concept is out in the mainstream of the narrative it will douse every lie and excuse that 0bama has or could come up with. McCain or Graham could do it. No doubt Graham is aware of it being on the Senate Intelligence Committee and being a JAG officer.
That point is THE ONLY RELEVANT POINT there is until it is recognized and understood nationally. Everything else is a side issue until that occurs.
So, how close is the nearest chemical weapons site to the consulate? There are no armed drones over Libya except for the armed drones watching the chemical weapons sites in Libya.
Yeah, I got it now. What a tangled web we weave.
Gen. Hunt (Ret.) and former CIA operative Mike Baker mentioned that the Military did not get permission to enter into Libya.
1. WH knew in short order that the consulate was under attack.
2. WH had almost immediate eyes on the ground.
3. There was a very handy dandy map that showed where the F16s and the AC-130s were, where Delta Force was, etc. It conveyed how close our Military was to Benghazi. Most people don't have a clue were Libya is vis a vis Sigenalo.
4. The Military did not get permission. General Hunt, “All you needed was the order to “GO” and they were not given it.” Mike Baker nodded in agreement. (That is as close as you have gotten Travis McGee.)
5. Mike Baker and General Hunt cannot understand how the Military and the intel operatives can process how the WH can say they did not have enough info to allow a go order. They had a glutton of info.
6. Delta Force was moved from Stuttgart to Sigenalo, Charlie Co. 1st 10th Special Forces Group and Marine forward area support team were ready to go. Judge Jeanie reiterates that they did not get permission from the WH and that the military “doesn't need to pack their bag they just hit it.”
I think you need to email Judge Jeanie. She's pretty bright and on our side. She communicates well and I think you can get her to say “Only Obama, the POTUS, can give a CBA.” So far, the retired Generals and CIA operatives cannot clearly communicate that ONLY THE POTUS CAN GIVE A CBA ORDER. (sigh)
Obumber had a front row center seat.
He personally sentenced over 30 people to die by denying them help.
He didn't think anyone would have the audacity to disobey "STAND DOWN" nor does have any understanding of the bravery of men like those at Benghazi. But for those two heroes, over 30 people would have died at the hands of the Traitor in Chief...who issued his death sentence and then went calmly bed, having an early flight to Vegas to meet.
He answered the red phone in the middle of the night.
THEN HE HUNG IT UP!
He's not a 'deserter' - he's a TRAITOR and should be tried as such.
Her show site does not have the Hunt/Baker segment yet.
Programming note - live Hannity show on FNC tonight at 9:00 pm.
He turned his back on his post and walked away. I’d call that a deserter.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.