I saw Bolton also, not a word on CBA. Yet.
Very frustrating. One word about CBA from someone like Bolton is all that is needed. Once that basic concept is out in the mainstream of the narrative it will douse every lie and excuse that 0bama has or could come up with. McCain or Graham could do it. No doubt Graham is aware of it being on the Senate Intelligence Committee and being a JAG officer.
Gen. Hunt (Ret.) and former CIA operative Mike Baker mentioned that the Military did not get permission to enter into Libya.
1. WH knew in short order that the consulate was under attack.
2. WH had almost immediate eyes on the ground.
3. There was a very handy dandy map that showed where the F16s and the AC-130s were, where Delta Force was, etc. It conveyed how close our Military was to Benghazi. Most people don't have a clue were Libya is vis a vis Sigenalo.
4. The Military did not get permission. General Hunt, “All you needed was the order to “GO” and they were not given it.” Mike Baker nodded in agreement. (That is as close as you have gotten Travis McGee.)
5. Mike Baker and General Hunt cannot understand how the Military and the intel operatives can process how the WH can say they did not have enough info to allow a go order. They had a glutton of info.
6. Delta Force was moved from Stuttgart to Sigenalo, Charlie Co. 1st 10th Special Forces Group and Marine forward area support team were ready to go. Judge Jeanie reiterates that they did not get permission from the WH and that the military “doesn't need to pack their bag they just hit it.”
I think you need to email Judge Jeanie. She's pretty bright and on our side. She communicates well and I think you can get her to say “Only Obama, the POTUS, can give a CBA.” So far, the retired Generals and CIA operatives cannot clearly communicate that ONLY THE POTUS CAN GIVE A CBA ORDER. (sigh)