Skip to comments.Romney Loss - Evangelicals "Again" Stayed Home
Posted on 11/07/2012 4:18:54 AM PST by The Ignorant Fisherman
Many of us could not imagine that Romney could lose this election, especially after four years of Obamas radical Marxism and its social and fiscal consequences that America will NEVER recover from. All the hype and all the Romney rallies; it indeed looked like a sure victory for Romney except for one equation, the Evangelical vote. We here at the IFB have talked back and forth among ourselves since the RNC convention and with others also in the know; that if the Evangelical vote did not show up on Nov. 6th the jig would be up and Romney would lose big and indeed he has.
Remember, the GOP and Romney gave NO place to the Evangelical vote at the RNC convention. They outright snubbed us and that act rubbed Evangelicals the wrong way.
Remember, the GOP and Romney gave NO place to the Evangelical vote at the RNC convention. They outright snubbed us and that act rubbed Evangelicals the wrong way. The Evangelical vote consists of the TRUE social and moral conservatives of the party (i.e., the Right). Romney and the GOP also gave very little time to the Tea Party who is the heart of the grass root movement and the engine of the Party! The viewer ratings for the 2012 RNC convention were way down, some 40% and many of us- including myself - did not watch one lick of it. Why should we have? We knew what we were getting and many of us felt dissd being left out as we were. That in its self should have set off warning bells to the RNC but in all honesty many of us who are Evangelicals were still going to vote for Romney holding our nose. It is our duty as Believers and an Americans to be salt and light (Matt. 5:13-16) and even though Romney was who he was; he was the better choice still and the lesser of the two evils for our nation. We were not going to trust in a Romney win but that a Romney win would slow down the final deterioration of our nation.
Many Evangelicals who voted for Bush in 2000 and in 2004 felt betrayed by his agreeing with and passing many of the Marxist policies of the progressive Left. To this day it still has left a bad taste in our mouth and many have NOT forgotten it. Evangelicals felt betrayed and many did not vote for McCain in 2008 which gave Marxist Obama the victory. When you add the convention snub of Romney and the GOP that was the straw that broke the elephants back.
Many Evangelicals who voted for Bush in 2000 and in 2004 felt betrayed by his agreeing with and passing many of the Marxist policies of the progressive Left. To this day it still has left a bad taste in our mouth.
Now we come to today, the day after the election and we once more again see that the Evangelical vote has stayed home; and in doing so have given Obama another four years to finish the job of transforming our nation and fundamentally changing our culture and way of life which includes the elimination of sound biblical Christianity. I know I am going to get a ton of hate mail for this statement, but SHAME ON YOU for sitting home and not choosing to be light and exercising your God given right to vote (Matt. 5:13-16)! I know all sides of this argument and there is still absolutely NO excuse (Matt. 5:13-16). Your self righteous pride, biblical ignorance and foolishness has open wide the door now for Christian persecution in our nation and the end of the freedoms we have for the furtherance of the Gospel. My friends, indeed the Day of the Lord is at hand, but WOE to any who seek to bring it about who call on the Name of Jesus Christ by being idol and slothful.This is NOT a sanctification matter and God will hold you accountable for hiding your light and voice.
In the end, this 2012 election has revealed without a shadow of a doubt that the Evangelical element has lost its salt and light and that America has absolutely no problem in FULL LIGHT re-electing a radical progressive secular Marxists to reign over us.
In the end, this 2012 election has revealed without a shadow of a doubt that the Evangelical element has lost its salt and light (Matt. 5:13-16) and that America has absolutely no problem in FULL LIGHT re-electing a radical progressive secular Marxists to reign over us. I think of Samuel when all of Israel wanted a king and not the Lord (1 Sam. 8). It broke his heart and rightly so! He knew what was coming. Thus America in this election has said quite loudly that we DO NOT want the God given freedom to exercise what our Founding Fathers envisioned, which was based on the Laws of Nature and of Natures God. In doing so we have REJECTED the Judeo/ Christian values and ideals which once made this country great. We have now as a nation fully taken on the mantle of Lawlessness and the spirit of Anti Christ as our nations ideology and culture.
Indeed, we as Evangelicals will now see what we must surely endure under lawless administration of Barack H. Obama and many Evangelicasl will be sifted and found wanting. That there... you can take to the bank!
The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!
Gosh; Ma'am. We ain't attacking no one; but merely informing them that their religion is WRONG and Joseph Smith (pbuh) has CORRECTED all the error found in the KJV!
When would be a good time for us to more fully explain these facts to you and your loving family??
You seem to be a bit, shall we say, judgemental.
Have you considered what your actions may mean to others?
God have mercy on you for what you have wrought in our country.
So; you are against their religion?
Doesn't that make YOU a bigot then???
O got re-elected and the price of gas jumped up 25 cents a gallon in the middle of Indiana.
Wonder no more:
Exodus 32:26, "Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him."
No, I may be all wrong on this but the WWII, Korean, and Vietnam era Vets and their elder family members have or are dying off. They knew America in it's Halcyon days, understood a common culture, manners, love of country, pro-America 1st, and even with the Dem's they could pull the lever for a Reagan because he understood all I mentioned and shared those values.
Now all we got is a hip-hop sugar daddy culture of what are you going to give me, where the folks I mentioned above worked for things..
We are now a culture where Beyonce and Jay-Z are kings and queens rather than a Jimmy Stewart who flew a airplane through an open hangar @ breakfast time...
We are doomed..
OMG!! Barrabas is EXACTLY what has been going thru my mind also!!! The left choose BARRABAS...(not that Romney was Jesus), but he is a good and decent man, unlike Obama who is VILE and EVIL with a smiling face.
Sometimes I wonder whose side they are really on.
And yours seem so, so...
I understand that your are TERRIBLY upseet that Obama is Dear Leader still, but (and I can almost guarantee this) he WILL be gone in 4 MORE years.
AndColofornian, your percentage doesn;t matter...only the AMOUNT of Evangelicals that "bothered" to vote for the Mormon matters...or maybe they stayed home because they didn't like the OTHER cult member, Ryan, who is Catholic!!!!
Deal with it....you PURE Evangelicals who won't vote for a Mormon or a Catholic helped to DESTROY this country.
...how can he say that about those fine neighborly folks??
ATTITUDES OF SUPERIORITY
1. Im Superior; I have a special gift of the holy Ghost -- you dont!
2. Im Superior; I have Gods true priesthood power -- you dont!
3. Im Superior; I can go in Gods secret Temple -- you cant!
4. Im Superior; Ive been Endowed with special Gifts and Knowledge -- youre just normal!
5. Im Superior; Ill have my family with me in heaven -- youll be with strangers!
6. Im Superior; Im becoming a God -- you arent!
7. Im Superior; My women know their place as servants of man and yours dont.
8. Im Superior; YOUR creeds are wrong because they come from man - mine comes from God (you can find each one printed in our Scriptures).
9. Im Superior; I dont HAVE a creed - Ive got 13 Articles of Faith.
10. I'm Superior; I have 4 "Bibles"-- the standard works (5 if you count the JST) -- you've only got one: in as far as it is translated correctly.
11. Im Superior; I can lie with impunity about such things as church membership, church growth, church doctrine, church history, church influence, etc. -- You cant.
12. Im Superior; I am right (everybody knows) when I say 'evangelical' Christians are lunatics --
-- Youre a hideous narrow-minded bigot, who is persecuting me by practicing discrimination by saying I'm not a Christian.
13. I'm Superior; I have a testimony about a prophet -- you don't.
14. I'm Superior; I have a Scripture-producing Amos 3:7 prophet -- you don't
15. Im Superior; I have a Living Prophet who talks to god every day -- you have a dim-witted hireling of Satan who only talks to himself.
16. I'm Superior; I have my calling & election made sure -- you don't.
17. Im Superior; I have magic underwear to protect me from the bogey man -- you dont.
18. Im Superior; I have secret clasps and grips to give the angel so I get admitted to the celestial kingdom -- you dont ;so you cant.
19. I'm Superior; I know secret handshake codes for afterlife entrances-- you don't.
20. Im Superior; I will see Joseph Smith setting on the right hand of GOD, when I get to Mormon heaven, and he will recognize me and judge me favorably -- Youre on your own; when you get to wherever youre going!
21. Im Superior; Im going to hie to Kolob -- youre going to who knows where.
22. Im Superior; I get to have a harem and act like a celestial stud for time and all eternity -- you dont.
23. Im Superior; I have sun stones, moon stones, sky stones, cloud stones, Saturn stones, and the evil eye of Osirus guarding my temple
-- You have nothing but a stupid cross.
24. Im Superior; My church has billions in assets stashed away -- yours has taken a stupid vow of poverty.
25. I'm Superior; Last - we have the power to keep a whole race out of our priesthood if we wanted to reinsert our 148-year legacy (we ARE still keeping an entire GENDER at bay!)
26. I'm superior; I have the "higher law" -- everyone else "lives under the "lesser law' because I say so...(over and over).
Semi-Official creed of the EXclusive club of Freeper Flying Inmans.
All rights liable to be abused.
I see being a pollster in your future!
Is HE on suicide watch?
I think my comment-count will be fairly low, as I am determined not to post a comment unless I have something really quasi-meaningful to add to the conversation.
Sorry; but if I find a turd in the punchbowl; NO one is going to make ME drink any!