This is not a surprise at all.
I have seen lots of posts about incremental gun control. The slow but steady push to limit our right to own guns and reduce the number of guns in private hands. Which is exactly what the Dem/libs have been doing for decades now. And this is how it has been working out in the last two decades...
- The percentage of Americans who own guns has increased.
- The percentage of Americans who believe we have a right to own guns has increased.
- The number of guns owned per gun owner has increased.
- The amount of ammunition possessed per gun owner has increased.
- Concealed carry laws have spread from state to state like wildfire.
- Castle Doctrine laws have been passed in numerous states that didn't have them.
- Stand Your Ground laws have been passed in more states than had them before.
- Gun rights lobbying groups have become a cottage industry unto themselves sprouting up like mushrooms after a rainstorm.
- In the worst economy since the Great Depression the firearms industry can't keep up with orders or expand fast enough.
If the lefties keep pushing gun control this way in another two decades one out of two Americans may be gun owners instead of one out of three.
posted on 01/16/2013 7:37:02 PM PST
(Stupid is a Progressive disease.)
violent gun crimes have also gone down..the school gun free zones were implemented by the the butcher of Waco Janet Reno...makes one wonder if school shootings were an unintended consequence or actually intended like fast and furious.school shootings were near non-existant prior to gun free zones and drugs like prozac etc circa 1996.
“in another two decades one out of two Americans may be gun owners instead of one out of three.”
Where I live four out of three are gun owners now. No, that is not a typographical error.
posted on 01/17/2013 9:59:40 AM PST
(I was born on Earth, what planet is this?)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson