no doubt a propsective slave holder in the new order
The excerpt sort of ends at a part that seems to possibly give the impression that the article is claiming people shouldnt have guns. This is not the thesis of the article. It argues people do need guns to protect themselves from others but that in the case of an oppressive government guns would do little good against the firepower of the United States military.
1. get rid of gun free zones.
2. get rid of waiting periods.
3. knock all 2a restrictive laws off the books. federal and state laws.
4. disarm all federal civillian officers and employees.
5. disband all swat teams as they are not doing the specific jobs they were sold to the public they were going to do - go after gangs and hardened drug houses.
6. treating citizens that use their gun in self defense as a victim of a crime rather than a criminal themselves, unless evidence/witnesses proves otherwise.
7. having courts have to presume citizens that defend themselves are justified unless’proven otherwise.
8. national law preventing criminals and their families from suing victims that shot them in the process of the criminal’s assault.
9. end all leo no-knock warrants. they deserve to be shot if they don’t identify themselves.
10. fire and jail all officers involved in fatal shootings of citizens due to the officers’ negligence - wrong addresses, old address, right address but wrong physical house, etc.
2nd Amendment bump for later........
I read it. It doth sucketh, verily, Abe. (I got literary myself because auto-correct is convinced ‘suc*’ should be ‘Sufi’.)
"The enemy cannot fly an Apache helicopter if you disable his hand!
Good. Let both of them remain detached from reality. Maybe they can share a lamppost...
For one thing, don’t start a civil war.
Then the Second Amendment is abridged, and the Contract is void.
Tanks and fighter jets have been around since WWII. Tanks since WWI actually. And all armies are still sending men into the field with rifles and pistols.
[[Gun Violence: What Can Be Done to Save Lives]]
Simple- Outlaw Liberalism- With no liberals, peopel are FREE to defend themselves agaisnt criminals- Criminals will NOT attempt their crimes in neighborhoods where homeowners are experienced gun owners
Gun Violence: What Can Be Done to Save LivesWhich is it - do you want to reduce gun violence, or do you want to reduce violence and save lives?
If all you care about is gun violence, just pass a law saying violence committed without a gun is OK. Then anyone who wants to commit violence will go to some trouble to do so without a gun, if possible.
Im not saying that under a law like that criminals might not crucify you - but at least they wouldnt be using guns to do it. </sarcasm>