Skip to comments.Queen fights for gay rights: Monarch makes historic pledge
Posted on 03/10/2013 4:04:25 AM PDT by haffast
click here to read article
No Future. No Future. No Future for you....
And she's the Leader of the Church of England??
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Are you still killing your unborn?
Then there are those two queer Irishmen:
Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick
[For thousands of years the world has recognised queers as an abomination]
Inbred Eunuchs have been at the occult center of every theocratic tyranny throughout western history - from Babylon, to Egypt, to Rome...
The masters always underestimate the devious nature of their servants abomination and will to survive.
I expect the Queens monarchy isnt any different.
>>And she’s the Leader of the Church of England??
She and the Whore of Babylon are good examples of why the American founders wisely prohibited state establishments of religion in their 1st amendment.
well you have to wonder how tired she is and how legacy driven she is now at this time.
She surpervised the dismantling of an empire. This only seals the legacy as supervisor to the destruction of the england.
If you look at the r-strategy in nature, (where it arises when resources are freely available and you don't need to compete for them), males mate promiscuously, and abandon females to single parent their offspring alone. As a result, females become big and manly to provision and protect the offspring they rear alone. Males evolve to flee from danger and avoid competition, and they become more feminine.
As the Sexual dimorphism reverses with manly females and feminine males, so does sexual preference. Males begin to look for manly females, and females begin to prefer feminine males, since that is what is most adaptive to r-selection. Add to it the advantage of spreading bet in r-selection (mating with as diverse a group of mates as possible, to produce lots of diverse offspring), and you get bizarre sexual proclivities as a survival advantage.
In humans, this appears to be slightly different than in nature. In nature this happens at the genetic level, but we seem to be more able to make the r/K switch on the fly, probably due to fluctuations in dopamine sensitivity which occur as resource availability varies, and dopamine release either becomes commonplace and copious, or rare and sparse.
Once the economic collapse comes and resource availability goes back down, this will head back to a more K-strategy psychology, where manly men will find gays much less tolerable, as more feminine females begin to cede the issue to those men.
The same thing happened in Rome, after its period of free resources courtesy of foreign booty and slave labor. Then it changed back, as it will here. The only question is when.
I did two blog posts on this I thought were kind of cool.
"...who, being themselves but fallible and uninspired men, have assumed dominion over the faith of others, setting up their own opinions and modes of thinking as the only true and infallible, and as such endeavoring to impose them on others, hath established and maintained false religions over the greatest part of the world, and through all time;...that it is time enough for the rightful purposes of civil government, for its officers to interfere when principles break out into overt acts against peace and good order; and finally, that truth is great and will prevail if left to herself, that she is the proper and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from the conflict, unless by human interposition disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate, errors ceasing to be dangerous when it is permitted freely to contradict them. ""I HAVE SWORN UPON THE ALTAR OF GOD ETERNAL HOSTILITY TO EVERY FORM OF TYRANNY OVER THE MIND OF MAN"--The Virginia Act For Establishing Religious Freedom
--Thomas Jefferson, 1786
The lusts that drive homosexuality are the result of a spiritual disorder. It’s no accident that Sodom was crawling with it. God destroyed Sodom to show how displeased He was with that stuff, but God then also sent His own Son to die on Calvary’s cross to show how intent He was on redeeming anyone who was willing to accept it — even people who had wallowed in homosexuality for years.
I certainly am not “changing to enable them” so what’s this “we” business Lone Ranger. But I am declaring the gospel, loud and proud. (Let him who boasts, boast in the Lord.)
So much for the Queen being the “defender of the faith”.
To be sure, and he was talking about VIRGINIA; right?
The other statement claimed American founders: plural.
Thanks for that post and picture.
The folks in DC need to be REMINDED of it!