Skip to comments.UNOFFERED APOLOGY ACCEPTED
Posted on 04/19/2013 11:26:37 AM PDT by Lazamataz
When the Boston Marathon terror bombs ripped through the flesh of innocent victims, killing three and maiming more than one-hundred and eighty, the American Pravda Press was quick and eager to assign blame. Scarely had the flow of blood been stemmed, and barely had the shrapnel stopped moving, when these propagandists -- acting on utterly no information whatsoever -- attempted to pin blame on the political right:
- On April 15, the New York Times Nicholas Kristof tweeted:
He subsequently walked the comments back, but not before revealing his bias and predilection.
- CNN was very quick to assign a false blame. Immediately after the bombing, and during live coverage thereafter, Peter Bergen (national security analyst at CNN) blamed the attack on Domestic Right Wing operatives, without any evidence whatsoever.
- On April 16th, the Giant Spittle Fountain known as Chris Matthews spewed forth this right-of-center-blaming gem: "I was just thinking, again, it's early; it's an early situation, but going after the Kennedy Library, not something at Bunker Hill, not something from the freedom trail or anything that kind of historic, but a modern political figure of the Democratic Party," he said "Does that tell you anything?" He went on: ""Let me ask you about domestic terrorism as a category. Normally, domestic terrorists, people tend to be on the far right, well that's not a good category, just extremists, let's call them that."
- Obama Administration officials got into the act. Forest Service representative Stephanie Johnson tweeted: "I fear nutty logic goes like this Patriots Day. April 15. Tax Day. Bad government. Boston. Tea Party. Lets show em,".
- On April 17, NPR's Dina Temple-Raston opined: "Well, officials told us that they have some promising leads though no actual smoking gun. They expect this case will take weeks, not months to solve. The thinking, as weve been reporting, is that this is a domestic, extremist attack. And officials are leaning that way, largely because of the timing of the attack. April is a big month for anti-government and right-wing individuals."
- One April 18, MCNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell shamefully opined that 'the NRA is in the Business of Helping Bombers Get Away With Their Crimes'
Something these quick-draw gunslingers seem to forget is that the truth will out. And it has. The truth of the matter is that the two bombers, brothers, were Chechyan Islamic Extremists. They had utterly no connection to anything politically right-of-center. One, however, did profess his love of Islam on a social media page:
And while we are on the topic of analyzing the motivations of terrorists, we have some indications of the motivations of another terrorist this week. Paul Kevin Curtis, accused of sending letters containing the deadly poisin 'ricin', posed by his bumper sticker, which states he is a Christian and a Democrat:
So, we can successfully deduce that -- for the largest two incidents of terrorism in this week, and in the case of the Boston Marathon Bombing, the first open-air bomb that is similar to what Israel must endure -- the perpetrators are not only not on the right, but in one case, appears to actually be on the left.
The American Pravda Media, who has slipped so thoroughly into a Soviet-style propaganda role, will never offer an apology to those of us on the right.
Therefore, I will forcefully wrest one out of them, using pliers if necessary, and by physical strength alone.
I accept your unoffered apology, American Pravda Press.
quote from MSM media (Boston CBS), “as you can imagine, the President is right on top of this”. (editorial comment by Me, Sure he is)
No thanks.....no apologies, no regrets
I see Chrissy and I swear he looks like an abscessed butt boil.
Please add me to your official ping list.
Can you only ping me for the “sometimes-disturbing” items?
Oooo! Now that's a tough one! Will we be graded on the answer? I choose (C) Both of the above!
I wouldn’t give him that pleasure.
You are the 193rd Satisfied Customer!
Can you only ping me for the sometimes-disturbing items?
I can ask, however, that you only read every other word. :)
I love that reference. :)
Please share on Twitter!!! :)
A word to Russians ? Not all of us here in the USA are evil liberals, please don’t blame all of us.
Somehow, I knew you would, my friend. :)
Still waiting for an apology for being blamed for Aurora, CO shooting.
Still waiting for an apology for being blamed for Newtown shooting.
I am so glad you posted this thread with links to all this stupid right wing bashing. I was looking for this exact thing so I could do battle with a liberal “friend” on Facebook. You made my job a lot easier. I love FR!
Shame the bastards.
There’s actually a few more I left out: Michael Moore popped off, and someone else, I forget who....
Ft Hood The killer was a jihadist Muslim and registered Democrat.Anyone else see a pattern?
Columbine They were too young to vote; but the families of both young killers were registered Democrats.
Virginia Tech He wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, and was a registered Democrat.
Colorado Theater He was a registered Democrat; Volunteer staff worker on the Obama campaign; and an Occupy Wall Street participant.
Connecticut School Shooter His mother was a registered Democrat and hated Christians.
Yes, all right-wing NRA member Bible clutching Christian white males, right?
I’m sorry for “the metastasis”, but Could you put me on your ping list?
The essence of the criminal viewpoint is a sense of entitlement to other people's stuff, and a willingness to use force to take the fruits of the labor of the productive.
How is this different from the views of the Left, except maybe for the cosmetics of the tactics?
Check this out:
Why are you showing that picture of Crissy with a missing student from Brown University, Sunil Tripathi? I ask if you created and are hosting that please delete it. If you know who did, please inform them they are wrong about that.
You’re a drooling, lying, incoherent moron, Chrissy, and you can tell your boyfriend I said so.
I'm really sensitive right now.
I know. But it was still a great place to start. Thanks!
THE GUY ON THE RIGHT ISN’T THE TERRORIST! HE’S THE MISSING BROWN STUDENT! (Who’s also a dumbass for wearing a Che shirt....)
Did Harry Reid comment on this about guns or was that something else?
You're in tight with JR, maybe he'll add a Narcissist Forum just for you.......
I just write editorials. Hope that doesn't bother you.
OK,OK Laz. I’ll hit it. Put me on your list.
And I do this only because I know you can focus on two things at once... albeit namely boobs.
It gets better.
Dang, you beat me to it.
I find there are many, many times that, when confronted with an either/or choice, I choose both/and.
I have been saying that for years.
When the media says most Muslims are so nice, and most of them are NOT terrorists that is NOT the point at all... the point is that most terrorists ARE Muslims.
I don’t accept it. They can go to hell.
I’ll stay in Texas.
Awwwww. You’re such a little cutie pie that I’ll stop posting to other people and say, just to you, you’ve done a great job on this thread, as you usually do, and I really love your work.
Please post more threads, and do bring out your big politically savvy guns for all to see!
Yep, they were Angry White guys. It's true, they are Caucasians, from the South Caucus (mountains) region.
But that's not important, what's important is that they were not Bible thumpers, but rather Koran thumpers, Jihadies, just like Nidal Hassan.
Indeed. Thanks for the ping!
Ping list me please, but don’t taze me bro.