The fact that you didn't even mention that his Bulls are still in the NBA Playoffs, shows just how out-of-touch you really are...
Kind of scary actually — America doesn't know who it is that gives Hussein his instructions.
Red line, shmed line, what difference, at this point, does it make?
He was only doing a poor imitation of Netanyahu anyway...actually TRYING to sound like a leader.
President Obama is right on this. Why should we be involved in Syria?
Why would diplomacy try to avoid public ‘red lines’? Especially on something like chemical weapons? Because terrorists are generally lazy. They would much rather toss a bomb into a pressure cooker, or strap it to a person, than go through the effort to create some extensive remote timed detonation system.
And you can use common household chemicals to create a similar result to militarized chemical weapons. If the terrorists who are attempting to topple Assad can get the US military to topple him for them by killing a few hundred innocents, it is an event that they’re more than willing to fulfill. Not only will the military do their work, but they can sit back and point at the great Satin who is once again bombing innocents, and forcing their way into Islam’s sphere without invitation.
I have no love of Assad, but creating yet another terrorist Mecca after making so many is hardly in our interests.
Leading from behind. REMF
I don't find anything inappropriate about that comment.
The statement amounts to administrational dithering. Action is not required while dithering is in process.
History will determine that Obama lacked the ability to make decisions and dithered as a matter of policy
Doesn’t the _resident know he has more options than “boots on the ground?” Maybe he should ask Bill Clinton about the air war gambit.
Ah, taking lessons from Hillary. “What difference does it make?”
So, if Israel kills a few Muslims that attacking Israel, I don’t think the mooselimb in the whitehut will say those same words.
What’s it got to do with us?
For once I agree with Obama!
1. If Muzzies want to kill other Muzzies, I don’t see why we should interfere. Just doing the job Americans refuse to do. I see no upside in getting involved, and certainly no upside that would warrant wasting military resources (paid for by taxes confiscated from people like me at - ultimately - the point of a gun), nor any upside that would warrant wasting the lives of our best young men like my neighbor’s son.
2. Since WWII we’ve never really made any lasting positive difference with such military escapades anyway.
3. The Syrians are depleting their stockpiles of WMD (which could be used against us) - another plus.
4. All the newspaper ink, airtime and bandwidth now being devoted to this conflict and the indecisiveness on Obama’s part, can now become better focused on things that really matter, like his possible upcoming impeachment trial.
Did Omoslem finally find a hellhole he won’t try to hand to the Mozz Bros?
Is that why he’s been shipping them weapons for a year?
President Obama commemorated the 19th anniversary of the genocide in Rwanda by expressing solidarity with the survivors and emphasizing the need to prevent such an event from happening again.
Meanwhile North Korea, Iran the Mexican Narco gangs, China and Russia are EAGERLY watching Fredo Obama fumble around with red line rhetoric.
There was a reason the Corleone’s NEVER put Fredo in charge.
Since there isn’t any good guys to protect in Syria, neither Assads forces or the rebel opposition, I say we should give them all sarin via airmail. They’ll be left thinking each side gassed the other. Problem solved!
Obama Aide On Syria’s Assad: ‘If He Drops Sarin On His Own People, Whats That Got Do Do With Us?’ Daniel Halper May 5, 2013 10:12 AM :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What it has to do with the left is very simple:
1) It likely proves that the WMD ingrediants and their containers were removed from Iraq to Syria prior to the Invasion of Iraq by the Coalition.The lefty dems, now Obama fascists said that there was no proof of WMD upon which the invasion was predicated, when in fact the majority of Sadam Husseins WMDs were trucked out of Iraq into Syria by the Russians and the French, who were involved in trading WMDs for oil.ITS TIME FOR THE LEFT TO EAT CROW ON THE ISSUE. Their attempt to rewrite history has failed.
2) What does it have to do with US? Well guess what it has to do with Israel, who are next on the Assad list of his defined vermin to be exterminated using WMDs!
Halper is a few bricks short of a load.Obama is so weak on these Syria/Libya issues that he looks like a tattered little guttersnip internationally. But he just keeps campaigning to redefine facts....until someone or something shuts him down.The bullet of reality will soon be catching up to him and his little pustulated, pestilantial, putrified running dogs like Halper.
Typical liberal, Obama is. Talks a big aggressive game about “red lines” but doesn’t want to deal with it when his mouth is writing checks his ass can’t—or won’t—cash.
I have no problem at this point with letting Syria sort its business out without our intervention unless they try and pull Israel into it, but the signals coming out of Washington now are so inconsistent—big talk and no action—that we’re probably going to end up hip-deep in that tar pit before this is all over.