Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

20 Basic Truths You're Not Supposed To Talk About in America Anymore
Townhall.com ^ | June 8, 2013 | John Hawkins

Posted on 06/08/2013 5:26:36 AM PDT by Kaslin

1) People who want to change sexes should be treated by a psychologist, not deformed through surgery, given hormone treatments and falsely told that they can change sexes.

2) Most people who remain poor over the long haul in America stay that way because of their own poor life choices.

3) Most black Americans are good and decent people, but percentage wise, there are more black Americans in jail because percentage wise, black Americans commit a lot more crimes than white Americans.

5) As often as not in America, the people claiming to be "victims" in America are the real bullies and they don't deserve anyone's sympathy.

5) The reason most politicians in DC are shameless liars with no character is because most Americans will knowingly choose a shameless liar with no character who says what they want to hear over an honest man with morals who tells them the hard truths they'd rather ignore.

6) Illegal aliens are foreigners who knowingly broke the law to come here and Americans owe them even less than we owe other foreigners living in China, Sweden or El Salvador because at least those people didn't break our laws.

7) Life begins at conception and have an abortion is no morally different than strangling your baby in the crib.

8) Most liberals aren't patriotic and they don't love their country.

9) Our soldiers should make every effort to avoid civilian casualties, but when it comes right down to it, the life of an American soldier should be treated as more important than the life of a foreign civilian.

10) We'd be better off as a society if the people who are ignorant, ill informed or who really don't care one way didn't vote.

11) The only practical way to make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is for the Israelis to transfer the Palestinians and take their land.

12) This is a Christian nation that has been successful because it has adopted Christian principles and the more we move away from that, the worse off we will be as a nation.

13) Men are just generally better at some things than women, just as women are just generally better at some things than men are.

14) "Racism" used to be a big deal in America, but these days the people who cry racism are usually phonies trying to gain a political advantage or deflect from ethical shortcomings or poor performance.

15) Long term, the only way our country can pay its bills is by asking everyone who's not dirt poor to pay as much in taxes to the government as they're given in services if they want to continue to receive those services.

16) Nine times out of ten, a mother and father will do a considerably better job of raising a child than a single mother, a single father, two gay parents or their grandparents.

17) The Boy Scouts could never survive gay scoutmasters because no parent with a brain in their head is sending their male, teenage boy out in the woods alone with a gay man who may very well be attracted to him, just as the parents of Girl Scouts wouldn't want to send their teenage daughter out alone in the woods with a straight adult who might secretly be savoring the opportunity to have her alone.

18) People who are homeless over the long term are overwhelmingly mentally ill or have substance abuse problems and the only think we can really do to help them is round them up, put them into halfway houses and force them to get treatment in spite of themselves.

19) If you have good character, you should feel ashamed of taking food stamps, welfare or being on a school lunch program.

20) We would be much better off as a nation if most of the immigrants to this country were well educated people from nations in Europe that shared our Western values as opposed to our curent policy, which brings in mostly less educated people from Third World Nations.


TOPICS: Culture/Society; Editorial
KEYWORDS: america; liberals; polcorrectness
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-93 next last

1 posted on 06/08/2013 5:26:36 AM PDT by Kaslin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

4) There is no four.


2 posted on 06/08/2013 5:32:37 AM PDT by Tanniker Smith (Rome didn't fall in a day, either.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

21. Doctors who perform “sex change” operations should be prosecuted for assault and mutiliation.


3 posted on 06/08/2013 5:33:08 AM PDT by miss marmelstein ( Richard Lives Yet!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Tanniker Smith

Well there are 2 “5”s to make up four it.


4 posted on 06/08/2013 5:34:42 AM PDT by BipolarBob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

20) We would be much better off as a nation if most of the immigrants to this country were well educated people from nations in Europe that shared our Western values as opposed to our curent policy, which brings in mostly less educated people from Third World Nations.


5 posted on 06/08/2013 5:36:11 AM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a damn.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

“11) The only practical way to make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is for the Israelis to transfer the Palestinians and take their land.”

I SAY BULL CRAP!!Israel is our friend and I will not stop saying the Palestinians are murdering bastards that use their children for bait..

I will continue to say what I want to say and no one will stop me..


6 posted on 06/08/2013 5:36:13 AM PDT by PLD (Life is short...forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably… and never regret anything that)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Tanniker Smith

Yeah, but #5 is there twice, so the first #5 is really #4


7 posted on 06/08/2013 5:37:20 AM PDT by Kaslin (He needed the ignorant to reelect him, and he got them. Now we all have to pay the consequenses)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
The reason most politicians in DC are shameless liars with no character is because most Americans will knowingly choose a shameless liar with no character who says what they want to hear over an honest man with morals who tells them the hard truths they'd rather ignore.

Ergo, we get the government we deserve.

8 posted on 06/08/2013 5:39:09 AM PDT by spodefly (This is my tag line. There are many like it, but this one is mine.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Can someone please translate # 11 for me.


9 posted on 06/08/2013 5:39:40 AM PDT by csmusaret (Will remove Obama-Biden bumperstickers for $10)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
Now there's the truth! Every single word of it.

Let me add:
> Divorce rates have skyrocketed in part to the perversion of the traditional family. You cannot have two driving the ship in the family. Let the man...be the man.
> Stop turning our boy’z into lil metro-sexual wussies.
> China is not our friend.
> We have plenty of oil, why are we exporting it? Why are we importing it?
> Mexico is not our friend. Troops in Afghanistan? How bout putting them down in Mexico.
> If an organization wants all straight female membership, it's their right. If the boy scouts don't want gays, it's their right. If men want to be men and form a fraternity, so be it.
> Gay sex is unordered and against natural law.
> Politicians are not statesman. Elect statesman or we will lose our country.
> If a business wants to allow smoking, that's their business...not the government.
> Americans should super size their big gulps.

10 posted on 06/08/2013 5:43:41 AM PDT by servantboy777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Modify #15 by adding “don’t allow those who take welfare (individual or corporate) to vote.”


11 posted on 06/08/2013 5:45:26 AM PDT by Jack Hydrazine (I’m not a Republican, I'm a Conservative! Pubbies haven't been conservative since before T.R.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

“5) The reason most politicians in DC are shameless liars with no character is because most Americans will knowingly choose a shameless liar with no character who says what they want to hear over an honest man with morals who tells them the hard truths they’d rather ignore.”

Nope. I was told repeatedly that lesser evils were a good thing and purists are the cause of our problems right here on FR. So this is obviously a mistake. Just has a psuedocon tell me yet again to GFY over this issue about 10 min ago in fact.


12 posted on 06/08/2013 5:45:54 AM PDT by Norm Lenhart
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: PLD

He was being sarcastic. What he means is transferring the Palestinians east to the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and take Palestine. In other words he wants Israel to do what the Palis want to do to the Israelis


13 posted on 06/08/2013 5:46:25 AM PDT by Kaslin (He needed the ignorant to reelect him, and he got them. Now we all have to pay the consequenses)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: PLD

You don’t want Israelis living on land occupied by the Muzzies Palies?


14 posted on 06/08/2013 5:47:38 AM PDT by Jack Hydrazine (I’m not a Republican, I'm a Conservative! Pubbies haven't been conservative since before T.R.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: csmusaret

“Can someone please translate # 11 for me.”

I’m reading it as physically moving the Palestinians somewhere else. A re-settlement scheme of some sort.


15 posted on 06/08/2013 5:48:36 AM PDT by Stormdog (A rifle transforms one from subject to Citizen)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: csmusaret

See my post#16 for the explanation


16 posted on 06/08/2013 5:49:11 AM PDT by Kaslin (He needed the ignorant to reelect him, and he got them. Now we all have to pay the consequenses)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: PLD

I think you misread that. It says transfer the Palestinians, i.e. move them out of Isreal and surrounding areas, then occupy the land now vacated by those Palestinians.


17 posted on 06/08/2013 5:50:01 AM PDT by dpa5923 (Small minds talk about people, normal minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

21) There is no real substitute for bacon.


18 posted on 06/08/2013 5:50:51 AM PDT by VRW Conspirator (Cyprus - the beginning)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Sez who?

No one I ever listen to.


19 posted on 06/08/2013 5:52:21 AM PDT by Vaquero (Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: servantboy777
> If an organization wants all straight female membership, it's their right. If the boy scouts don't want gays HOMOSEXUALS, it's their right. If men want to be men and form a fraternity, so be it. > gays HOMOSEXUALS, sex is unordered and against natural law.

Let's stop using gays to describe sodomites, and call them what they are: homosexuals, If they're so damn proud of being homosexuals, then let's call it that.

20 posted on 06/08/2013 5:52:48 AM PDT by laweeks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Sorry I should have paid better attention to the article The Israeli’s are not savages like the Palestinians. when I see anything about the Israeli’s that I think is not right I see red and want to protect them..


21 posted on 06/08/2013 5:54:39 AM PDT by PLD (Life is short...forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably… and never regret anything that)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Excellent rough draft- but it is “gender” change, not sex change.


22 posted on 06/08/2013 5:55:11 AM PDT by Truth2012
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: laweeks

Thank you. Gay is happy. It is not those nasty things homosexuals do.


23 posted on 06/08/2013 5:55:15 AM PDT by BykrBayb (Somewhere, my flower is there. ~ Þ)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: laweeks

>>Let’s stop using gays to describe sodomites<<

Well heck, why stop at homosexual. Sodomite is a much more descriptive word.


24 posted on 06/08/2013 5:57:21 AM PDT by servantboy777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: PLD

I understand and btw we all want to protect them


25 posted on 06/08/2013 6:00:01 AM PDT by Kaslin (He needed the ignorant to reelect him, and he got them. Now we all have to pay the consequenses)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: Jack Hydrazine
I like your #15 a lot better.

Also, this:
12) This is a Christian nation that has been successful because it has adopted Christian principles and the more we move away from that, the worse off we will be as a nation.

Is terribly important and should not be buried at #12.

Overall, a much better than average list.

26 posted on 06/08/2013 6:01:09 AM PDT by ClearCase_guy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: csmusaret
From the original article:

The only practical way to make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is for the Israelis to transfer the Palestinians and take their land.

There’s a simple reason why the Israelis and Palestinians have never been able to reach a peace agreement: it’s because the Palestinians are part of a sick, twisted, death cult. Their “nation” is run by terrorists who openly admit that their goal is to destroy Israel and the average person on the street is a monster who wants to kill Israelis more than he or she loves his own children. Speaking of the children in that country, before they can even stand on their own two feet, they’re being taught that the grandest thing that they can ever do in life is blow themselves up and take some Israelis with them. No wonder the Israelis can’t get along with these people. No one could. Imagine the family from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre times a few million and you have the sort of neighbors Israel has to deal with.

When our ancestors started dealing with Indians who massacred and tortured settlers, they either bought their land, took their land at the point of a gun, or just killed them all and took their land. Although genocide is no longer a morally acceptable choice, the Israelis would be perfectly justified in driving the Palestinians into the surrounding countries at gunpoint and taking their land. That would not be something the Israelis would relish doing and it would probably lead to another war between them and their neighbors, but the only other options are to allow the maniacs next door to continue to murder Israelis ad infinitum or for the Israelis to simply give up on having a state. Of the three options, transferring the Palestinians, bloody and troublesome though it may be, would seem to be the best choice.

27 posted on 06/08/2013 6:04:44 AM PDT by Fiji Hill (Io Triumphe!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Vaquero

?


28 posted on 06/08/2013 6:05:12 AM PDT by Kaslin (He needed the ignorant to reelect him, and he got them. Now we all have to pay the consequenses)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Excellent list— P/C is destroying America


29 posted on 06/08/2013 6:07:23 AM PDT by capt B
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: VRW Conspirator

I agree about bacon, but I disagree about feeling ashamed if one has to take advantage of certain governmental programs for which one has paid, paid, and paid in taxes after years of work.
If taking welfare is a permanent life style, I agree. But, if receiving benefits for which you have paid is a result of unemployment, medical issues, or any number of the nasty vicissitudes of life that are sometimes visited upon us, I see no reason to be ashamed.
But, one must avoid getting trapped on any long term reliance on such programs. You should feel ashamed if you can get off of those programs, but don’t try.


30 posted on 06/08/2013 6:08:23 AM PDT by BIV (typical white person)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
While our country remains untainted with the principles and manners which are now producing desolation in so many parts of the world; while she continues sincere, and incapable of insidious and impious policy, we shall have the strongest reason to rejoice in the local destination assigned us by Providence. But should the people of America once become capable of that deep simulation towards one another, and towards foreign nations, which assumes the language of justice and moderation while it is practising iniquity and extravagance, and displays in the most captivating manner the charming pictures of candor, frankness, and sincerity, while it is rioting in rapine and insolence, this country will be the most miserable habitation in the world; because we have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

-John Adams
31 posted on 06/08/2013 6:09:53 AM PDT by mrsmel (One Who Can See)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
Although genocide is no longer a morally acceptable choice, the Israelis would be perfectly justified in driving the Palestinians into the surrounding countries at gunpoint and taking their land.

How could the surrounding countries object? After Israel was created, their governments drove out their Jewish populations and took their property.

32 posted on 06/08/2013 6:10:39 AM PDT by Fiji Hill (Io Triumphe!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: capt B

I’ve never seen such a shocking display of politically incorrect verbiage in one place. The author should be shot I tell ya!


33 posted on 06/08/2013 6:10:50 AM PDT by Rennes Templar (Mr. President, can you hear a special prosecutor now?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: servantboy777

Sodomite is my term of choice. It gets down to the fundamental truth of what this perversion really is.


34 posted on 06/08/2013 6:11:48 AM PDT by mrsmel (One Who Can See)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

To: Jack Hydrazine

Yeah, but wouldn’t you want anyone on welfare to vote themselves off of welfare if they were so inclined and eligible?


35 posted on 06/08/2013 6:12:28 AM PDT by equaviator (There's nothing like the universe to bring you down to earth.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: Truth2012

I may be wrong, but I have always considered the word “gender” to be a grammatical term, which has been perverted (as has the previously wonderful word “gay”) to substitute for that nasty sexist word “sex.”


36 posted on 06/08/2013 6:13:15 AM PDT by BIV (typical white person)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: servantboy777
Well heck, why stop at homosexual. Sodomite is a much more descriptive word.

Well, I don't know . . . I'd rather not call them a Barbie hugging Broadway-showgirl tootsie-roll-eating lizard worshiper, a brown-wind-loving pole pushing vacuum-lipped anal warrior, a carrot-swallowing poodle owning skipping little hotdog-eater, a chalk-licking lavender sniffing cheeky merrymonkey pole-vaulter, a cigar smoking giggling little donut-puncher, a Crisco-hoarding, rainbow-prancing, Fucsia Puffed batty boy, a feminine-acting, stick-twiddling parade-marching ball-juggler, a gerbil-feeding flower sniffing rainbow-squatting bottoms-up boy, a giggling little donut-puncher, a glitter-loving tail-tickling Cleveland Steamer pooftah, a ham-slamming organ grinder, a latte-swilling, boy-texting pump-a-loaf bread-boffer, a limp-wristed prancing knob-jockey , a loafer-lightening grass-tickling pounder of fudge, a merrily-hopping NPR-listening musical-favoring chin-trauma patient, a merry delicate lightly-prancing dress-favoring protein-burper, a pearl-necklace adorned tumblebunny , a petal-covered swishing basket-burglar , a pink-sequin-adorned squeeze-friendly rectum-flagellator, a quiche-slurping, glitter-coated nimble-dancer, a rose-sprinkling, first-chair rusty-trombone pole-vaulter, a rump-radar-pinging, butterbutt loving, feathered drag princess, a sibilant-s-pronouncing girl-drink-swilling fruity little balltender, a silent-screaming bed-bouncing pump-wearing butt pilot, a skipping lavender-scented pillow-biter, a skipping lavender-scented pillow-biter , a soap-dropping, spanks-wearing, cabana-boy-loving.

So, I guess sodomite would be ok.

37 posted on 06/08/2013 6:14:11 AM PDT by laweeks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

My favorite is # 12 because it pretty much explains everything else.


38 posted on 06/08/2013 6:14:12 AM PDT by marjiwoj
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
11) The only practical way to make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is for the Israelis to transfer the Palestinians and take their land.

12) This is a Christian nation that has been successful because it has adopted Christian principles and the more we move away from that, the worse off we will be as a nation.

#12 is spot on.

39 posted on 06/08/2013 6:16:48 AM PDT by Count of Monte Fisto
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
20 Basic Truths You're Not Supposed To Talk About in America Anymore

Sez who?(who sez I am NOT suppose to talk about these anymore)

No one I ever listen to.

40 posted on 06/08/2013 6:17:18 AM PDT by Vaquero (Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
"Racism" used to be a big deal in America, but these days the people who cry racism are usually phonies trying to gain a political advantage or deflect from ethical shortcomings or poor performance.

Although liberals are quick to cry "racist" when losing an argument, most Americans don't know what racism is. If they want to find out, they should go to Bosnia, Kosovo or Kurdistan.

41 posted on 06/08/2013 6:18:14 AM PDT by Fiji Hill (Io Triumphe!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: laweeks

Ding ding ding.....I vote you get the FR, POST of the DAY!

Very funny.


42 posted on 06/08/2013 6:19:14 AM PDT by servantboy777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Spot on. Not a single point that I take issue with.


43 posted on 06/08/2013 6:19:16 AM PDT by NotYourAverageDhimmi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

Stolen & Shared.


44 posted on 06/08/2013 6:20:49 AM PDT by arderkrag (An Unreconstructed Georgian, STANDING WITH RAND.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: servantboy777
Ding ding ding.....I vote you get the FR, POST of the DAY! Very funny.

Well, that's better than a gay man a lisping, daffodil sniffer, a stool-pushed jolly-ranching graduate of the Assmasters school of backseat driving, a sweetly-flaming pole-licking sequin-wearing arsehole patroller, a sweetly-smelling, pink-loafered bun-warmer, a tail gunner, pole smoker, mincing Nancy-boy, fancy lad, a three-dollar-bill-collecting rollerblading fan-TAS-tic sword swallower , a toothbrush-sucking dancing-butt-held-high lightly-stepping jingle-boy, a whinnying crochet-loving sweetwater flaming mushroom-polisher, an effeminate queenie-baby genuflecting chicken licker.

'Cuz that wouldn't be nice. I have more class than that!

45 posted on 06/08/2013 6:22:49 AM PDT by laweeks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin

15) Long term, the only way our country can pay its bills is by asking everyone who’s not dirt poor to pay as much in taxes to the government as they’re given in services if they want to continue to receive those services.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * ** * * ** * * * * **

Please remember:

K-12 schooling is our nation’s oldest socialist-entitlement. It was never more than lukewarm and generic in its Protestant worldview and now is utterly godless.


46 posted on 06/08/2013 6:29:39 AM PDT by wintertime
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Fiji Hill

Real, widespread racism doesn’t wven really exist in this country anymore. The race hustlers are having to dig up things like “unconscious bias” and “white privilege” because real racism as a societal evil is extinct, and they have to find something to justify their continued guilting of white America, and their hustles and shakedowns.

Individual bias still exists, of course, but that will be the case until the end of human history. Sometimes that bias is even justified, if people were allowed to use common sense. Like Jesse Jackson slipping up and admitting that he’s relieved when the footsteps of someone behind him turn out to not be a young black male. The statistics bear out the truth of his anxiety. You can’t know people’s character when it’s a stranger, so all you can do is act upon the probablities.


47 posted on 06/08/2013 6:31:01 AM PDT by mrsmel (One Who Can See)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

To: laweeks

Very good! Sitting here laughing and laughing!

This is why I read Free Republic! :-)


48 posted on 06/08/2013 6:31:06 AM PDT by wintertime
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

To: wintertime
Very good! Sitting here laughing and laughing! This is why I read Free Republic! :-)

Sorry, but I've run out of things I would never, ever call a pillow-biting, cigar smoker.

49 posted on 06/08/2013 6:32:49 AM PDT by laweeks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: Kaslin
Yeah, but #5 is there twice, so the first #5 is really #4

Great demonstration of everything that's wrong with our Public School System. This "new math" just doesn't add up.

50 posted on 06/08/2013 6:33:46 AM PDT by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]


Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-93 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson