Skip to comments.Judge Napolitano: NSA Leaker Andrew Snowden "An American Hero" (Video at URL
Posted on 06/10/2013 4:36:24 PM PDT by Laissez-faire capitalist
click here to read article
I don’t know what’s going on here. You’ve got the IRS telling religious institutions to keep their faith to themselves. I mean this goes way beyond terrorism IMO. It could very easily be used to target every single one of your political opponents.
Even if you only took out 1% of the opposition with technological research, it would scare the other 99% into compliance. You would have completely neutered your opposition.
This IS NOT looking good, and the Republicans in the Congress might just as well be in a coma as alert these days.
Not THAT Bolton...
It's bigger than Benghazi, because that incident can be explained/rationalized away as gross incompetence or miscommunication — this, however, is an absolute and blatant violation of the Fourth & Fifth Amendments (possibly also the Sixth, considering the government info-compilation is building a case against you without informing you of any charges) — this program is the utter rejection of the Constitution by the government, that is why it is bigger than Benghazi.
Tossing The Bill of Rights overboard is a big deal.
The way I see it PRISM is a rejection of the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments.
“...one of the most extraordinary violations of the American principles, value judgments and the Constitution itself in all of our history.”
Well, at least someone gets it.
“Bolton seem to be a RINO.”
So who then is not a RINO? I happen to agree with Bolton on this. We can’t have individuals deciding when they can violate their Top Secret obligations.
It is splintering the left also....maybe not the talking heads so much but go read the posts after every article posted at each news organization....the masses are not happy campers with either party.
I agree completely that he could have gone a different channel.
I have to disagree, "top-secret obligations" are no excuse to violating the Constitution — in the Army you are obligated to refuse unlawful orders; if then soldiers are required to refuse illegitimate orders in a war-zone, no less, then why should the civil government not be required ti act lawfully?
There has been no downturn in DC — it is booming. And the IC cannot hire talent fast enough.
Have you ever worked in the IC or related IT industries?
Here is an interesting North Carolina State University job placement chart for “Master of Science in Analytics” graduates. Note the average salaries have gone up.
Average base salary is $94,500 with a signing bonus of $11,400.
Top salary was $140,000 base.
Snowden’s $200,000 salary and job movement are normal for someone at the top of their game with 10 years experience in this field.
Just yanking your chain, DO...
We need to see his personnel jacket to determine if any of that is true.
Well, the leftists have their Bradley "We Steal Secrets" Manning.
Or, his tax returns. I am sure they will be on the net soon.
Actually, if he was in the position to have access to that information, it would be a rare exception if his salary claims are not true.
I have be in this market since 1978, starting with IBM, and I have hired quite a few top IT people over my career.
No doubt. But they all tried to hire on at the post office to be letter carriers in the ghetto because the medical insurance is better ~ AND ~ best of all, fewer people want to shoot you for ‘not sharing’ ~
I figured you were, but I couldn’t pass up on the fun response. :^)
I noticed that at a couple of places I visited to see the source material for articles posted here.
It was interesting. About the defensive comments I could find were (1) The Patriot Act was signed by Bush and (2) both sides do it.
Other than that, there is no defense for Obama to be found.
I more or less see a moral point to both your positions. I do think the leaker wins out here, but I understand where Willk is coming from.
FEMA got a lot of emergency police state powers after Katrina. They also have internment facilities intended to be used in emergencies for displaced populations.
As you know, the patriot act was to only be used to catch Islamic terrorists and they expanded it to strip Americans of their rights and threaten and harass people. With Obama, Holder and Jan the Man and all the commie Czars targeting Obama’s enemies as “terrorists”, FEMA can not be trusted with police state power and interment facilities.