Skip to comments.Eighth Filner accuser comes forward
Posted on 07/30/2013 9:24:57 PM PDT by South40
An eighth woman alleging that Mayor Bob Filner made unwelcomed sexual advances toward her came forward Tuesday evening, telling KPBS that Filner in 2011 grabbed her hand and gave her a "saliva-filled kiss" after a business meeting.
He then asked me if it could come off while I was in D.C. and if I would go out with him. I said I really didnt think so, she said. At that point, he pulled my hand closer to him and he reached over to kiss me.
I turned my head at that moment and on the side of my face, I got a very wet, saliva-filled kiss, including feeling his tongue on my cheek, she said.
(Excerpt) Read more at utsandiego.com ...
Eight ? He’s a piker. Weiner needs twice that many in a day just to spank the monkey.
maybe he’s just warming up....
That boy looks like a douschebag!
lol! Filthy Filner is a perfect example of what you get when you elect a liberal democRAT. And it is for that reason, I hope he does not resign.
Who could resist this sexy beast ?
He’d have to move well to the right to be a liberal. He’s a Communist.
I wonder what these women are thinking that this guy just won’t go away. They are most likely wishing he was a Republican because he would have been kicked to the curb a long time ago by his own party no less.
Maybe these low info democrat women will finally see the light and quit voting and supporting democrats.
“Who am I to judge.”
Slimebag has to be finished!
Pray he ends up penniless!
You know there’s got to be more. And I hope they all come forward.
PLEASE step forward!
He’s a second possibly third generation communist. What I find interesting about this particular woman’s story is Filner was a sitting congress critter at the time he did what he did to her yet she remained quiet. Why? We know she wouldn’t have had he been a Republican.
He looks like the Grinch.
But, of course, the Grinch is more likeable.
There are now eight senior, accomplished, executive women who have come forward. They have spoken out to provide cover for the junior women currently working at City Hall. Those junior women - the secretaries, travel clerks, IT specialists...
The author makes a great point. Given what a prolific dirtbag Filner is, there has got to be many other women who may feel intimidated at this point but they are just waiting for the right opportunity to come forward. Given how long Filthy was in congress (20 years) the number could be in the hundreds.
He looks crazed. I guess we now know why.
Do you remember that you were abused as a child by (insert name of age-appropriate Republican)? No? Well, you should start remembering it pretty damn quick. You need therapy, Filth! Therapy, that's the ticket. Lots and lots of therapy. Plus maybe a little crying in public. Chicks dig that stuff, almost as much as they enjoy being groped! You'll be back on top in no time.
Filner Scorecard thus far:
- 8 prominent, accomplished, executive women have come forward to accuse Filner of harassment.
- 2 FBI ongoing investigations looking into Filner’s demands for six figure pay-to-play.
- More and more questions as to who paid for Filner’s trip to Paris, and what city business might have necessitated that trip?
- San Diego Tourist Board out of money because of hissy fit Filner threw to extract some of that tourist fund for use elsewhere in the San Diego budget.
- Still only one ongoing lawsuit against city. Gloria Allred is the attorney, so it will draw blood.
- Sherriff has hot line to report harassment by mayor. It is not known how many, if any, complaints reported to this hotline.
- 7 out of 9 City Council members have called for Filner to resign. Democratic Party Central Committee have called for Filner to resign. Senior national Democrats have called for Filner to resign. Jay Leno and other TV comics are having a field day.
- 2 separate recall actions have begun. One is serious. The other is a backfire lit by a Filner supporter.
Not much else happening at City Hall. All eyes on Filner out here in San Diego!!!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot:
- City Council refused Filner’s request that the city pick up the legal tab for Filner’s defense.
- City Council counter suing Filner for any lawsuit losses against the city.
- Filner off to a two week rehab program at an unknown location to improve his behavior to earn forgiveness. (yeah, right).
- Scandal clearly associated with the Dems. Lots of folks talking that the same people calling for Filner’s resignation are the ones who knew him for the last 20 years and endorsed his candidacy for mayor.
- all this in 7 months.
Okay, my rant is over!!!!!!! (this time)
Yeah, but will those career democrats come forward?
Previous interns, might now.
That Finer pic reminds me of this from Men in Black:
lol! Close. But Filner is uglier.
btw...I am in San Diego also and I love that this story has gone national. :-)
” Sherriff has hot line to report harassment by mayor. It is not known how many, if any, complaints reported to this hotline.”
Sheriff Bill Gore is a gun grabbing POS too!
OMG, that photo!!!
A little face paint, he could pass for The Joker...
No excuse for this behaviour, but at least he was chasing women...
Post #7 (gotta be quicker !). Actually, I noticed the resemblance to Filner a long time ago.
He reminds me of the SNL skit starring Tom Brady, satirizing workplace sexual harassment. It’s perfectly om-point:
In the video, Lisa Curtin describes him with the same word I’ve always used for him:
The troll is NOT going away. He’ll cost the city millions.
Why does this crap always come out after the election, when it is so much more costly and disruptive to address?
Yuck! I listened to #8 describe how he licked her face. ICK!
This guy has no conscious! The city council had to vote in a measure so the tax payers wouldn’t be footing the bill for the sleaze ball’s legal bills.
He is going to make sure he costs us more money in the form of a recall. I can’t believe he’s not in hiding.
My only complaint about Filner staying in office, as Zi do love that by staying he is front page bad news for Dems, is the cost to us for a recall.
I am not very good at this I guess. lol
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.