LOL...I remember when I was a little kid, my pediatrician smoked, and he lived well into his 80s.
posted on 08/02/2013 7:08:22 PM PDT
by Joe 6-pack
(Qui me amat, amat et canem meum.)
To: Joe 6-pack
Yeppers. Doctors are people and about 15% smoke just like the populace. The other 85% didn’t quit smoking.....they quit buying. Bums and tightwads all.
posted on 08/02/2013 7:48:26 PM PDT
(You are the company you keep.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson