Skip to comments.The 25 Stupidest Liberal Quotes Of The Last Decade
Posted on 08/17/2013 3:06:34 AM PDT by South40
25) Seniors love getting junk mail. Its sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like theyre part of the real world. -- Harry Reid
24)The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden
23) I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome. -- Drew Barrymore
22) Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years. -- Roseanne Barr
21) I do believe that its the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 building 7, which collapsed in on itself it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade [Center] 1 and 2 got hit by planes 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. -- Rosie ODonnell talks Trutherism
20) Isn't it a little racist to call it Black Friday? -- Joy Behar
19) A good place to start a more civil dialog would be for my Republican colleagues in the House to change the name of the bill they have introduced to repeal health care reform. The bill, titled the Repeal the Job Killing Health Care Law Act, was set to come up for a vote this week, but in the wake of Gabbys shooting, it has been postponed at least until next week. Dont get me wrong Im not suggesting that the name of that one piece of legislation somehow led to the horror of this weekend but is it really necessary to put the word killing in the title of a major piece of legislation? -- Chellie Pingree, Congresswoman (D-ME)
18) The Republican Party is saying that the President of the United States has bosses, that the union bosses this President around, the unions boss him around. Does that sound to you like they are trying to consciously or subconsciously deliver the racist message that, of course, of course a black man cant be the real boss? -- Lawrence ODonnell
17) Herman Cain is probably well-liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican Party, conservative movement and tea party movement. People like Karl Rove like to keep the racism very covert and so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity so he can say, Look: This is not a racist anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look: We have a black man. And look hes polling well and he won a straw poll. -- Janeane Garofalo
16) If we want to keep our reproductive rights, we must be willing to tell our stories, to be willing and able to say, I love my life, but I wish my mother had aborted me. -- Lynn Beisner, the Guardian
15) Is there such a thing as a man-made stroke? In other words, did someone do this to (Democratic Senator Tim Johnson)? I know what this [Republican] party is capable of. -- Joy Behar on The View
14) Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them. -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
13) Now, people when I say that look at me and say, What are you talking about, Joe? Youre telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt? The answer is yes, thats what Im telling you. -- Joe Biden
12) Those flowers were picked by illegal immigrants. And theyre not voting for you, b*tch. -- Joy Behar after receiving flowers from Sharon Angle
11) During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. -- Al Gore
10) Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi
9) Watching both the health care and climate/energy debates in Congress, it is hard not to draw the following conclusion: There is only one thing worse than one-party autocracy, and that is one-party democracy, which is what we have in America today. One-party autocracy certainly has its drawbacks. But when it is led by a reasonably enlightened group of people, as China is today, it can also have great advantages. -- Thomas Friedman
8) I root for hurricanes. When, courtesy of the Weather Channel, I see one forming in the ocean off the coast of Africa, I find myself longing for it to become big and strongMother Natures fist of fury, Gaias stern rebuke. Considering the havoc mankind has wreaked upon nature with deforesting, stripmining, and the destruction of animal habitat, it only seems fair that nature get some of its own back and teach us that there are forces greater than our own. James Wolcott, Vanity Fair
7) Over the last 15 months, weve traveled to every corner of the United States. Ive now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama
6) The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied. -- Jeremiah Wright
5) How do we know when someone like Hasan is going to make his move and do we know hes an Islamist until hes made his move? He makes a phone call or whatever, according to Reuters right now. Apparently he tried to contact al-Qaida. Is that the point at which you say, This guy is dangerous? Thats not a crime to call up al-Qaida, is it? Is it? I mean, where do you stop the guy? -- Chris Matthews
4) The medical term for Down Syndrome is Trisomy-21 or Trisomy-g. It is often shortened in medical slang to Tri-g. Is it not perfectly possible that the very name given to this poor child, being reared by Bristol, is another form of mockery of his condition, along with the retarded baby tag? And does the way in which this poor child was hauled around the country on a book tour, being dragged out in front of flash photographs in the middle of the night, barely clothed, suggest someone who actually cares for children with special needs, or rather sees them as a way to keep the spotlight on her? -- Andrew Sullivan
3) I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I dont want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. -- Sheryl Crow at the Huffington Post
2) Had a powerful meditation just now caused an earthquake in Southern California. Was meditating on Shiva mantra & earth began to shake. Sorry about that. -- Deepak Chopra thinks his meditation can cause earthquakes
1) My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson
Probably hangs out at www.poopreport.com ;)
This could turn out to be the longest thread on Free Republic...ever.
"Let them touch those things for once!" (Celione Dion on the looting during Katrina)
I wanted to scream: Let them touch YOUR things for once! Talk about wanting to gag!
The same Celine Dion who had one of the first CDs using anti-piracy software.
Hitler finds out about Rep. Hank Johnson’s comment
So the people who made these extraordinarily idiotic comments are the smartest people in the country and are uniquely qualified to lead this Republic.
I know that this is supposed to be funny but I weep for my country. Too many people in this country believe that these people hold the answers to our problems.