Skip to comments.Putin Adviser Publishes Plan for Domination of Europe
Posted on 03/10/2014 8:31:54 PM PDT by smoothsailing
March 10, 2014 10:38 PM
On March 9, a very influential geostrategic and ideological adviser of the Putin regime, Aleksandr Dugin, published his game plan for domination of Europe. The plan, which Dugin calls the Russian Spring, is presented as one of three scenarios for resolution of the current Ukrainian crisis. The other two, in which the Kremlin blinks in the face of Western pressure, result in thermonuclear war or complete global chaos.
Following is Dugins plan for the Russian Spring. (The translation is mine. The original, published in Russian, may be viewed on Dugins Facebook page.)
Scenario Russian spring
1. Kiev takes a waiting position, concentrates its troops on the border with the Crimea, and threatens, but takes no direct action. The U.S. strongly pressures Russia, freezing accounts, and actively wages information war, but they and NATO avoid direct clashes. Kiev receives substantial support from the West, but focuses on domestic issues. The border with Russia is closed.
The referendum [in the Crimea on whether to join Russia] passes with minimal problems. The vast majority vote for joining Russia. No country recognizes the referendum except Russia. Russia raises the question of retaliatory actions if it receives Crimea into Russia. Both chambers of the Duma promptly ratify the annexation. Crimea is returned to Russia. Russian forces enter.
The West rages strong pressure on Russia. Militants in the North Caucasus and the fifth column in Moscow are activated. Putin is supported by everyone. His popularity among the people climaxes. This helps him cope with internal challenges.
2. In eastern Ukraine, Kiev starts to take tough punitive measures. There is a straight nationalist dictatorship. Individuals attempt to attack Crimea or commit acts of sabotage. They start taking revenge on Russians and the Russian-speaking east and south for the loss of Crimea. This leads to the onset of resistance. The second phase of Ukrainian drama begins: The Battle for New Russia. People wake up at once and quickly. Ukraine establishes a state of emergency, in connection with what is defined as Muscovite aggression. The last traces of democracy are abolished. Elections are held in May in wartime.
3. The nationalists arrange a series of terrorist attacks in Russia. In Russia itself, the regime evolves, and starts to clean out the fifth column.
4. In Novorossia, resistance increases and gradually moves to the phase of direct rebellion against the Kiev henchmen. There is a bloody civil war. Russia deploys massive effective support structure; symmetrically the West supports Kiev. At a certain moment, in response to the sabotage in Russia and bloody actions of the nationalists and the repressive apparatus of Kiev against civilians and the east of Ukraine, Russia sends its troops into the east. The West threatens nuclear war. This is the existential moment for Putin. But he cannot stop. Going hard (possibly with heavy losses), Novorossia is liberated. The Left-bank Ukraine is conquered, with its border along the Dnieper. A new government is founded for example, Ukraine or Novorossia. Or a version of Crimea may be repeated.
5. The Right-bank Ukraine, which does not recognize secession (as Yugoslavia under Milosevic and later Serbia against Kosovo), forms a new de facto Ukraine-2 state. NATO bases are immediately located on its territory, stopping the possibility of Russian move to Kiev.
6. The new rigidly nationalistic Ukrainian government quickly comes to a crisis. Direct clashes begin between ethnic groups (Ruthenians, Hungarians, Poles, Romanians, other minorities) and on political grounds (power loss blamed for half the territories of Ukraine). The state weakens. The process of new secessions begins.
7. Russia does not stop there, but carries activity into Europe, acting as the main element of the European Conservative Revolution. Europe starts to crack: Some countries are behind the U.S., but more often begin to listen to Russia. Against the background of the financial crisis, Russias position becomes more attractive. Russia takes on the protection of multipolarity, continentalism, and new conservatism (the Fourth Political Theory).
8. In western Ukraine, Ukraine-2, a pro-European (pro-German) political force comes to power that begins to soften anti-Russian policy and moves away from the U.S.
9. Across Europe, the de-Americanization process begins. An autonomous European armed force is created independent of NATO on the basis of the German Armed Forces and the French.
10. A new great Continental Association is formed, as a confederation of Europe and Eurasia, the European Union and the Eurasian Union. Russian, Ukrainians and Europeans are on one side of the barricades, the Americans on the other. American hegemony and dominance of the dollar as well as domination of Atlanticism, liberalism and the financial oligarchy is ended. A new page in world history begins. The Slavs are reunited not against Europe, but with Europe in the framework of a multipolar polycentric world. From Lisbon to Vladivostok.
How silly. Who gives a crap what Putin does with Crimea? In no one’s wildest dreams a cause to fight over.
I’m having trouble imagining Obama threatening nuclear war with his pen and phone.
What’s Dugin’s FR screen name?
Only one problem, Russia, the Islamics already beat you to the field.
But thanks for playing.
Indeed. And Putin has the advantage of already being in power, instead of sitting in a prison cell scribbling away at his plan for world domination.
Nose twisting or for real?
He may have technically have been in prison, but he was treated with kid gloves, given good food and lodgings and allowed to have his entourage with him whenever he wanted
The basis for Russia re-taking the Crimean Peninsula and likely large parts of the Ukraine (if not the entire Ukraine itself) was established just before the 2012 election when Obama telegraphed to Putin he'd "have more flexibility" once the election was over.
That means any protestations from the White Hut are for show only. Obama sold the Ukranians out. If that's not crystal clear to anyone who's been paying attention, they're in la-la land,
Now, what's the end game? Russia squeezes Europe by either limiting or cutting off natural gas exports from Russia. Sure that hurts Russia economically in the short run, the end game is about getting therimean Penninsula, likely the Ukraine and full control over gas to Europe while flexing Russian military muscle in Europe's back yard.
Europe in the meantime will start screaming for American Natural Gas to be exported, thus driving up prices here at home and globally, while Russia squeezes Europe via withholding gas.
Russia will then be all too happy to negotiate newer and HIGHER natural gas rate contracts to the Eurozone, only mildly undercutting America on price. Still, Europe will be paying much higher prices to Putin via locked in rates on new natural gas contracts, which was also part of Putin's end game.
Big winner: Russia. They have the Crimean Penninsula, likely the Ukraine, control over the natural gas delivery system going into Europe, and are getting much higher rates for their natural gas exports.
Loser: United States. Obama stacked the deck against us at the beginning.
That part was so unrealistic, I laughed. Obama... nuclear war... BWAHHAHAHA
ROFLMAO!! That sir, is post of the day!
Why is Hitler dressed like a member of the Oompah band, and Hess looks like a very cheap lawyer?
“American hegemony and dominance of the dollar as well as domination of Atlanticism, liberalism and the financial oligarchy is ended.”
That thought could just as easily have come from Barack Obama.
Whatever Obama does, the ultimate object is to weaken America. He has already shown his hand with removing missile defense from Eastern Europe, negotiating a nuclear weapons treaty to Putin’s advantage and allowing Russia to re-emerge in the Middle East. If Obama threatens Russia, then the ulterior purpose would be to strengthen Putin’s standing in both Russia and in Europe in order to hasten the demise of the “American hegemony”.
Obama sees his task as setting the US on course as a nation in decline and disintegration, with little influence outside its borders. He may have to role-play the US as the “bad guy” if necessary to rally European opinion against the US. Obama and the radical Left view all this as pay-back for the accumulated sins of the US and capitalism.
Yes, what was I thinking? For nuclear war, he’d use a 9 iron...
Novorussia, which literally means “New Russia” was the name for the East and South Ukraine when the Ukraine was part of Russia.
Dugin does not speak for Putin, any more than Pat Buchanan spoke for George W Bush.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.