To: Grampa Dave
How about this:
- 15,000 Good Freepers donating 5 a quarter. That is $75,000.
- Or, 7,500 Good Freepers in for 10 a quarter.
- Or, 2,500 Good Freepers in for 30 a quarter.
- How about 500 Good Freepers in for 150 a quarter?
- Or 100 good freepers in for 750 a quarter?
- Better: 20 good freepers in for 3750 a quarter.
- No, how about 5 good freepers in for 15,000 a quarter.
- Maybe 1 good freeper in for 75,000 a quarter.
- Lets try .25 good freepers in for 300,000 a quarter.
- How about .001 good freepers in for 75,000,000 a quarter?
I'm so confused I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my backside.
your list reminds me of a Steve Martin skit where he tried that great new drug . . .Placebo, whoa!
posted on 11/30/2001 8:23:59 AM PST
How about 500 Good Freepers in for 150 a quarter?
I still have a warm place in my heart for GHB's "1000 Points of Light". Maybe we need to start a membership club whereby we seek 1000 FReepers to agree to sign up for a monthly DONATION (to be utilized at JimR's discretion) of $25 per month. Anyone who joins in can add a nice little star graphic after their name.
(I'm signing up tommorrow, as soon as I make sure there's room on the card, since I've been doing my patriotic duty to stimulate the economy, one purchase at a time...)
In your exhaustive list of possibilities (post #13) you missed the "Dollar a day" option ($30/month) up for which many of us have signed (no dangling participles in my prose). That would be: "833.33333 Good Freepers in for 90 a quarter".
To: Lazamataz; Grampa Dave; BADJOE
How's about 15,000 Good FReepers in for $1.00 per day?
That's Four Hundred and Sixty Five Thousand Dollars Per Month;
One Million, Three Hundred and Ninety Five Thousand Dollars Per Quarter
And Five Million, Five Hundred and Eighty Thousand Dollars Per Year -- and not a penny piece of it from the confiscated wealth of another human being.
And now we are a Conservative Political Force to be reckoned with!
For a Buck a day.
I'm sending my $25 next week.
To your #13 -----that's the "Laz math" that we know and love!
posted on 09/30/2002 7:43:48 AM PDT
Hey Laz, how about a special page where you can see $1-a-day Freepers?
posted on 01/11/2003 12:21:44 PM PST
(Horn broke. Watch for finger!)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson